Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user!

This is a discussion on oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would play diez more but tbh it makes me sick spending any time on it... servers been fucked up ...
Page: 4

i would play diez more but tbh it makes me sick spending any time on it... servers been fucked up so bad by that KoM twat, not to mention the DM drop rates and duping...

horrible to think that about 95% of the servers assassins are better equipt than me now after all the effort put into it.

Phosgene

come back to diez paddy h43r:
    jerry went human -.-

redfieldTnT

kom is on all servers .................... ^_^ so ive read from u people in the dozens of kom nut sucking flaming threads

P4rthen0n

True Oik_Oik buys ALOT of stuff for 999m. I got 2 clannies that already "lost" warrior shell pauldron+7/12 and shard+6/60 like this, both times to Oik_Oik at Attila spot. It wasn't even scaming, the guy just merchanted some of his stuff and then my clannies merchanted some of their stuff too for 999m. Bang...

Seems to me he did it again, but doing it in CZ takes some balls. :P

redfieldTnT

pls change topic title to penis penis penis ROFL

SiegeR

he have big balls if he carry 1 bilion a cz
    he have small brain if he uses kosp for open inn

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    i would play diez more but tbh it makes me sick spending any time on it... servers been fucked up so bad by that KoM twat, not to mention the DM drop rates and duping...

horrible to think that about 95% of the servers assassins are better equipt than me now after all the effort put into it.
    You honestly believe edena will be any different? Eventually all the same shit that happened on dies will come to edena.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by SiegeR
    he have big balls if he carry 1 bilion a cz
    1bil isn't really that much anymore, you can make 1-2bil from selling 2-3 dm items in one night.

But anyway, oiks lvl67 with leet gear and has shit loads of skill..hes pretty safe walking around cz with alot of cash.

Banned Senior Member

as mentioned before, this isn't the first time oik_oik has bought something off someone for 999m, he's done it before

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    <3 husy, but seriously, how in the fuk is this scamming. He bought something from a merchant. *If you don't want people to buy your shit don't merchant it.

And oik using kosp? Bullshit, i can almost guarantee he doesn't. *I would bet my penis on it. *:unsure: *

Oiks the master of buying items for 999m *-_- *Bah, some people might think its unrespectable, but who cares, its a man eat man world in KO. *But its certainly not scamming.
    so, ur saying if i eat u, i havent scammed ur soul? :wacko:

ffs, its called having a fuking code of ethics, and if it so happens that some dont have it, then husy is making people aware of it..

in the end: nothing can be done about oik oik, so people would rather abuse the person who wrote the thread becuz in their logic such an action doesnt make sense..but, if u stop being so presumptuous, u see what husy is trying to do is warn people about being careful around oik...which i see as something commendable...

/end_my_post

Originally posted by phantomlink
    as mentioned before, this isn't the first time oik_oik has bought something off someone for 999m, he's done it before
    i saw him bought a WE+0 at merchant during war lol... i can bet my life that he never koxp.
    he always bring over 10gb on him anywhere...so if u see oik around, never put on merchant .....even i run in bowl with 10gb (bought a ROM in bowl before xD)

Next time u wanna show something just use the trade window. This is not a scam, just a stupid user who merchanted his gear.

About oik_oik_ I have no respect for him since the last time he came to my golem spot, sat down to only later come from behind, acid pot me and try to exp me to a golem. Too bad for him he is a shitty warrior and both, golem and oik_oik_ died pretty fast. I dont mind getting raided or even exped at all, but i do hate when ppl bounce/sit like telling u "dont worry, im not gonna attack u" to later pull this bullshit. Moron sucks so much only 1 acid pot hit me from all the ones he threw.

No scam here, but sure no game ethics.

i think everyone should target oik_oik_ in cz...u get rich in 2 second lol

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    . *I would bet my penis on it. *:unsure: *

Thats not much to bet. :P :P :P

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    True Oik_Oik buys ALOT of stuff for 999m. I got 2 clannies that already "lost" warrior shell pauldron+7/12 and shard+6/60 like this, both times to Oik_Oik at Attila spot. It wasn't even scaming, the guy just merchanted some of his stuff and then my clannies merchanted some of their stuff too for 999m. Bang...

Seems to me he did it again, but doing it in CZ takes some balls. :P
    wow this one really got out of hand on this forum

yes no one in their right mind goes pk in cz with 2billion coins
    but like most people i also raid exp and dm spots cuz i get raided all day long so dont give me the bs about raiding exp is for noobs ahm does it all day long with class and thanks morax for being off the last few days been able to do a few hours uninterupted exp

headed to golems and dm i see noobs with +8 and shell i am like oik 555 at golems 1 warrior para and malice is easy to kill if he noob and slides i throw in a massive. oik says wait dont attack and he comes running to golems with 2b from human base to 6 o'clock golems u can get there without seeing a soul go all the way by the waterfall pass the harpies
    scream 5555 at the mages doing aoe on harpies and scare the shit out of them as they scatter and run looking for 5555 and leave one guy aoe by himself oik shows off his gear the noob shows off his gear
    hmm waiting for noob show off his roc or iron necklace or that +8shell that everyone is buying from kom. well all he has is shell 999m for shell
    hahah noob got owned another +7 warror shell to sell

any decent person can tell u never merchant that ib or in or diamond ring after u kill a boss cuz u know someone is waiting there to buy it for 999m
    hell even i keep 999m on my healer pries that i leave in eslant for bosses
    cuz someday someone will be dumb enough to merchant that iron necklace for 999m all those people camping atilla i know a few of you carry 999m waiting for the noob that gets the wp, ep, or pp to merchant and show off hell i dont know who did it but some noob was so much in a furry to buy it after i merchant he forgot to check that it was a str pendent +6 that i merchant for 999m
    and yes 1b coin for a +6 pend was the shit

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast