Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user!

This is a discussion on oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay <3 husy, but seriously, how in the fuk is this scamming. He bought something ...
Page: 5

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay
    <3 husy, but seriously, how in the fuk is this scamming. He bought something from a merchant. *If you don't want people to buy your shit don't merchant it.

And oik using kosp? Bullshit, i can almost guarantee he doesn't. *I would bet my penis on it. *:unsure: *

Oiks the master of buying items for 999m *-_- *Bah, some people might think its unrespectable, but who cares, its a man eat man world in KO. *But its certainly not scamming.
    so, ur saying if i eat u, i havent scammed ur soul? :wacko:

ffs, its called having a fuking code of ethics, and if it so happens that some dont have it, then husy is making people aware of it..

in the end: nothing can be done about oik oik, so people would rather abuse the person who wrote the thread becuz in their logic such an action doesnt make sense..but, if u stop being so presumptuous, u see what husy is trying to do is warn people about being careful around oik...which i see as something commendable...

/end_my_post[/b]
    typo............

Husy is warning people that if they merchant something for 999m someone might buy it?

WOW! REALLY? Never knew that. :unsure:

At devile, your telling me you have never done something similar? :rollseyes:

Aqu

I doubt deviles idiotic enough to willingly run around the CZ with 1b in his pocket

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by Aqu
    I doubt deviles idiotic enough to willingly run around the CZ with 1b in his pocket
    I was referring to the comment he made about oik trying to xp him -_- :lol:

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    At devile, your telling me you have never done something similar? *:rollseyes:
    exp ppl? HUNDREDS of times. Raid exp parties? Even more. Read my comment again, I see nothing wrong on doing that. But bounce/sit so the guy trusts u and then come from behind to exp him? Nope, sorry, I'm not gay.

If I see someone exping in CZ and I wanna kill him, I just go for it. No need for lame tactics to make him be off guard and later backstab him.

Too bad I didnt FRAPs the moron. Would have been a great blooper, titled "How pathetic this guy is!" with "Loser - Beck" as soundtrack.

UnderworlD

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay
    At devile, your telling me you have never done something similar? *:rollseyes:
    exp ppl? HUNDREDS of times. Raid exp parties? Even more. Read my comment again, I see nothing wrong on doing that. But bounce/sit so the guy trusts u and then come from behind to exp him? Nope, sorry, I'm not gay.

If I see someone exping in CZ and I wanna kill him, I just go for it. No need for lame tactics to make him be off guard and later backstab him.

Too bad I didnt FRAPs the moron. Would have been a great blooper, titled "How pathetic this guy is!" with "Loser - Beck" as soundtrack.[/b]

+1 remanber when we wore on golms thet prick came sneeky :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dont wanna bother reading every post so if this has been asked and answered already i dont give a shit

how do u know he uses kosp? how do u know he didnt have 2bil on him the whole time and thats the REASON he didnt attack? lol...ya was gay he scammed but theres a difference between scamming and scamming while kosping

Originally posted by yuna+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yuna)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    True Oik_Oik buys ALOT of stuff for 999m. I got 2 clannies that already "lost" warrior shell pauldron+7/12 and shard+6/60 like this, both times to Oik_Oik at Attila spot. It wasn't even scaming, the guy just merchanted some of his stuff and then my clannies merchanted some of their stuff too for 999m. Bang...

Seems to me he did it again, but doing it in CZ takes some balls. :P
    hell i dont know who did it but some noob was so much in a furry to buy it after i merchant he forgot to check that it was a str pendent +6 that i merchant for 999m
    and yes 1b coin for a +6 pend was the shit[/b]
    yuna.... :wub:

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by BFD
    Maybe he's just that damned rich that he has no more room for coins or silver bars or what not in any of his accounts so he has to run around cz with 999,999,999+ on him at all times....go go orcs for easy payday :P *

Disclaimer: This in no way is meant to be as a defense for oik oik since I don't know him personally, and don't defend ppl I don't know.
    No mate, Ive killed him before, he dont carry that kind of coin. Most Ive gotten from him is a few thousand coin.

Zoroaster

Originally posted by Devile

...But bounce/sit so the guy trusts u and then come from behind to exp him? Nope, sorry, I'm not gay.
    just like ur good friend morax did to me?

IS MORAX GAY, DEVILE, ANSWER PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (i need it for the sig :lol: :lol: :lol: )

__countess__

Excuse my noobness but can you actually buy something in cz from the opposing nation?

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by __countess__
    Excuse my noobness but can you actually buy something in cz from the opposing nation?
    yep

__countess__

I'm suprised i'm still learning stuff.. KO doesn't get old :P

Edit: Now i have a new goal, i wanna go with a noob rogue in hb/ob and buy something :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Huh....i guess thats why he runs around w/ a shild and hp chitin all the time.

now my #2 target B)

Originally posted by Zoroaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zoroaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

...But bounce/sit so the guy trusts u and then come from behind to exp him? Nope, sorry, I'm not gay.
    just like ur good friend morax did to me?

IS MORAX GAY, DEVILE, ANSWER PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (i need it for the sig :lol: :lol: :lol: )[/b]
    Morax is gay, everyone knows that.

Zoroaster

Originally posted by Devile

Morax is gay, everyone knows that.
    tyvm

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast