Ok all Iīm Hacked

This is a discussion on Ok all Iīm Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I didnīt wanna post this but seeing as my char was haked on tuesday and should have been bloked ...
Page: 1

DANTE_

Default Ok all Iīm Hacked

Well I didnīt wanna post this but seeing as my char was haked on tuesday and should have been bloked couple of days ago and he was just online, and I just found out hacker is asking ppl for items and free stuff using my char, I have too. My msn was also hacked yesterday so if you have me on your list delete me. Pm me if you want me to give you my new msn.

Matte

that sucks

TheShadow

Hopefully you will get it back :wub:.

diablo

man wht the hell btw iam sorry for u

DieWithMyKiss

a lvl 70 in my clan was totally striped yesterday, wtf is going on?

martijn

yeah I saw u yesterday night naked in mora x3

gl with it

AbsoLudv0dka

:wacko:

Pollux

porrrrrrra veiu q foda se fudeu ein =/ eu vi no orkut tbm...pior q foi BR neh ?!?! =/ num se pod confiar + hein ninguem .....foda q se deve ter gasto mto grana real...mas sempre falarão q vc se axava o fodão sou de diez nem sei mto dwe vc...kem sabe se vc fosse mais humilde num tivesse acontencido isso sei la soh uma opinião ....como disse num te conheįo no jogo soh pelo q os cara fala de vc no orkut....sei q eh foda aaturar alguns BR's q soh pedem item .....eh osso ....mas sei la .... boua sorte aew

Sry for POrtuguese =D

tolgahan

How can we know that you are real dante_

Baxxor

cause we are stupid enought to think so? :P

Apoc

Thats weird because tuesday my MSN and Paypal account was hacked, someone used both to buy and sell crap it seems , as well as a clanie lvl 70 character was stripped , wtf is going on ? Theres no fucking protection ANYWHERE from these noobs it seems, even Paypal is taking its sweet little time investigating crap . Im almost done with this shit game, time to play a more secure game, even if it cost more to play .

Natazaku

I'm sure that. Mr.ITwitchandblameitonmybrotherandcurewhileimrunni ng will pay the gm to get you roll back.

Originally posted by Natazaku
    I'm sure that. Mr.ITwitchandblameitonmybrotherandcurewhileimrunni ng will pay the gm to get you roll back.
    meh thers already too many jinglers and koxpers

@ dante - pls zoom out just a little in ur avatar

DANTE_

Funny thing is everyone tryes to take credit for it. I donīt think they know what their getting themselfs into. And no, my hacker isnīt Br or Tr.
    I know who it is, no matter what crap they try to make up. I hope Iīll get it back but just trying to contact GMs is a challenge as it is...

DANTE_

Ok. Dont give DANTE_ any items hacker is on him and saying he is real DANTE_ and he lost all items and he needs help. Heīs in moradon or piana asking all for items and making notices when ppl give him items. You will know he is real DANTE when he joins ELT again. Till then donīt trust him plz.