Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok... Can some1 tell me what motivates VR to nova?

This is a discussion on Ok... Can some1 tell me what motivates VR to nova? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 i missed oik oik [/b] to be completely honest, thats a crock of shite that they feed you :P, ...
Page: 2

+1

i missed oik oik [/b]

to be completely honest, thats a crock of shite that they feed you :P, it is the same difficulty no matter the levels inside, we tried and tested it. The number of mobs that spawn is completely random.

oh and the first ever completion of the forgotten temple on any server (shameless plug) the volcanic rock was tanked by me and felix when we were level 65.... so anyone that dies to it now must be shite :P

people of knight online.... know your rootz

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the FT i remember i believe it was paddy on his rogue and jerry tankign VR and i was spamming healing both of them with party heals as i hp potted a dm hitting me til someone got the dm off of me we won the ft but i think every1 else died besides like us and 2 other peolpe xD

the FT i remember i believe it was paddy on his rogue and jerry tankign VR and i was spamming healing both of them with party heals as i hp potted a dm hitting me til someone got the dm off of me we won the ft but i think every1 else died besides like us and 2 other peolpe xD[/b]
    nah if you remember, Jimbo was playing on Hype and just as the VR spawned Jerry logged on the char and kicked it out the temple :lol:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

well then, if what you all say is true, theres no other answer, besides there are no skilled people who play ko

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

well then, if what you all say is true, theres no other answer, besides there are no skilled people who play ko[/b]
    its random...back when we used to do it it didnt matter who was in there sometimes ud get like 2 centaurs and sometimes ud get 12 sometimes 5 FA soemtimes 30 FA lol

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

people of knight online.... know your rootz

[/b]

hm...

wait...

no.

i can clearly see the root of all evil lying there
    i dont even dare to speak out his clan name.. but his ingame name is showed as Ceasar_TR xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12