Spoliers FTW

This is a discussion on Spoliers FTW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I noticed that Spoilers drop alot of gavol scale(they are worth 15k in npc) and they drop all the time, ...
Page: 1

Pwner4Last

Default Spoliers FTW

I noticed that Spoilers drop alot of gavol scale(they are worth 15k in npc) and they drop all the time, so i it's a good farming if u need coins, but sinse it's so many koxpers on every server now, they are hard to farm, so i wonder, is there any other spot with spoliers(expect that spot outside luff/emc). Ty
    ^^

u have no idea how many u can get overnight ^^

Wuzzle

Asga fruit are better 10 and you got 1mil...... Quest chick at asga forget her name. <_<

Originally posted by Wuzzle
    Asga fruit are better 10 and you got 1mil...... Quest chick at asga forget her name. <_<
    secret agent clarence,

yeah that chick is the best for money if your farmings, lots of competition from people in the know

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

a.q u ruined my secret... why do you think so many kospers just do it in front of emc/luf? XD

Pwner4Last

Yeah i know asga fruit, but are very rare, and u almost need scroll up couse they shoot so fast :P So i think spoliers are better actually So anu1 know any other spot

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

moradon?

bleaF

Originally posted by The_Preist
    moradon?
    ronark land

TexAholic

Why dont you just kill them with a aoe mage

Strong Side

WoW.......luf and mordon! Only two places I know! h43r:

OLD1953

For real fun, do it with a voker.

The wolves were all in a knot last night, and I happened to be partied with a voker, so I said, "Quick, run into the wolf pack and provoke". So he did, and I dropped three AOE's and we had about five pages of kills going past. Got most of the spoilers too. Picked up as much of that mess as we could manage.

Made us think we were in original KO for a while there. Just like old times.

KokoGG

asga fruits? are they like cardnel jewls but for the hhh side