Need to take KSC on a lap top! Help please.

This is a discussion on Need to take KSC on a lap top! Help please. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can someone help me, I need to take some SS's from game but I got new lap top its not ...
Page: 1

Can someone help me, I need to take some SS's from game but I got new lap top its not like the - on a regular pc. I want to take the SS's in KSC format. Please respond!

FattySin

Why don't you just buy an External USB Num-Pad? It shouldn't cost alot.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Find the numlock button... that will turn part of your regular keypad into a numeric pad, then you press num pad -, then you turn numlock off again.

On my ThinkPad, it's Shift + ScrLk, ";" then shift ScrLk again (otherwise I can't type uiopjklm/ )

Find the numlock button... that will turn part of your regular keypad into a numeric pad, then you press num pad -, then you turn numlock off again.

On my ThinkPad, it's Shift + ScrLk, ";" then shift ScrLk again (otherwise I can't type uiopjklm/ )[/b]
    i never could get it to work on mine and i have external pad for playing fps and still dont work its odds

KingOfPika

If you look at bottom left part of ur keyboard u see Ctrl button right? right next to that button there is a button called "fn" which is function button. You hold on to that button and then press the button ":" its right next to button "L" then u'll be able to take ss.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

better still take a picture of your laptop keyboard and then we'll tell you how to do it

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Window's On Screen keyboard ftw?

stonepilot1421

push the numlk/scrlk button on top of the keyboard then it will turn the uiop[jkl;m./ buttons into numbers n such then u hit the ; button and it should take it. not sure bout ur laptop but thats how it is on all the laptops ive seen