Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Indiaan Almost Hacked

This is a discussion on Indiaan Almost Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got a dc today and was clanless i thought bug bcause all cland where g5 so later i got ...
Page: 1

Default Indiaan Almost Hacked

i got a dc today and was clanless i thought bug bcause all cland where g5
    so later i got dced on and on and suddenly i saw my clothes off so i knew hacker..
    bumblebee was right on time and helped transfer items thx <3:wub:
    i wont play on indiaan till pass change safe.. mayb bosss scouts but nothin else..
    if you see me nude you kno what happened..
    if som1 saw anything suspicious tell me pls
    thx

sophiem

damn stupied hackers got nolife..

ViSeH

Does anyone know your ID? execpt Loli ofc

RingWraith

Join the club indiaan.

ViSeH

Wtf rw you got hacked?

RingWraith

hacked or hacked i cant really figure it out, but we think some1 broke into my acc and stole IN. But then again why only steal IN? i was playing with my IN thursday morning then i left to go watch some movies with a friend and when i came back 6-7 hours after IN was gone, was no dupe wipe or anything.

MarvinTheMartian

pwnage, actually there was another dupe wipe thursday or friday ( forgot exactly ), it wasnt announced or patched but a few friends of mine also lost only 1 good item, couldnt be hackers.

fat_kelly and nega know but they are good friends.. they live like 30 secs and 2 mins walkin from me and i know their id + pw ..
    and my grandfather knows ^^ he buys pren only for me and he was here when it happend
    oO my friend lost +7 shell pauldron friday night..
    i feel sry for u rw

RingWraith

Ye bro but i had my IN for over a year it used to belong to the priest Lokis_

MarvinTheMartian

i had a shard +8 that passed for 2 dupe wipes, that i upgraded myself from +1 and i lost that on another wipe...no explanation for why it happens, just does,lol

zetazeta

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    i had a shard +8 that passed for 2 dupe wipes, that i upgraded myself from +1 and i lost that on another wipe...no explanation for why it happens, just does,lol
    becuz k2 thinks thats a way for them to earn money =.=" take away legit items so u buy prem and ask for a rollback xD

RingWraith

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian

Lets see Marvin that Iron Neck is over 1 year old survived more than 2 dupe wipes more like 300

MarvinTheMartian

there has only been 3 major dupe wipes..at least since beramus started, in between there have been certain removals of certain items, for example, abyss fires,abyss blessings etc. they have had several wipes that consisted of only a few choice items, then they have had the WIPES that we all know and love, that do everything.

RingWraith

ye since bera started this is ares

MarvinTheMartian

k,got ya, yea anyway...no idea why it would have been deleted, but same thing has happened to several people even if not after a whole year with no problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast