Easy solution to your "OMG, I cant stand the turks"

This is a discussion on Easy solution to your "OMG, I cant stand the turks" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Quit KO, leave USKO for turks, already 80% of the players are turks, turks ruins the game with their dupes, ...
Page: 1

Medy

Default Easy solution to your "OMG, I cant stand the turks"

Quit KO, leave USKO for turks, already 80% of the players are turks, turks ruins the game with their dupes, macros, lurings, and so on...
    So what I suggest is that u quit playing KO and start playing WoW as I did, Much more fun, with no turks that can "slm, aga baba" you,
    AND if turks would start playing WoW, Blizzard would make own servers for only turks as they have made for Germans, spaniards, Frenchmen and so on...

yours faithfully,
    Medy h43r:

Default Re: Easy solution to your "OMG, I cant stand the turks&

Originally posted by Medy
    Quit KO, leave USKO for turks, already 80% of the players are turks, turks ruins the game with their dupes, macros, lurings, and so on...
    So what I suggest is that u quit playing KO and start playing WoW as I did, Much more fun, with no turks that can "slm, aga baba" you,
    AND if turks would start playing WoW, Blizzard would make own servers for only turks as they have made for Germans, spaniards, Frenchmen and so on...

yours faithfully,
    Medy *h43r:
    Useless post if u ask me.

ZStyleZ

look ur sig

and candyman aka sucky sucky dicky man nobody asked this

Medy

I was just trying to guide you to an better game, if u wanna stay ok stay with the turks, HF GL, bye