ok juts to show you what ko becomming

This is a discussion on ok juts to show you what ko becomming within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i just want show u all that ko is going in a deep shitt deeper and deeper, that will ...
Page: 1

dartagon

Default ok juts to show you what ko becomming

ok i just want show u all that ko is going in a deep shitt deeper and deeper, that will probably woke up you and understnd the gravity of the situation

first of all, at the begining of rofd, it was fuaking cool with all those new monter exp etc and rebirth thing. well there was, i think not very much kosp, cuz everybody was on exping, then it become harder and harder

at the begining it was like oh no what the fuck is that he arrow shower me when hes at kelometers from me???? is that bugg???, ppl just dont care of that cauze it happened like once on 3 weeks.

then kosper continu to exploit that kosp and more and more kospers born. it start to have more and more kosper but at this point it was like 1 ea week and ppl just dont care of him.

but then kosper got like a BOOM and tousand born at the same time, now things were becomming complecated. it was now 10 kospers ea weekends cause gm dont work that time.

and finally now, i logg on today, tuesday 24, in x2, went to cz go pk a lil bit ( at this time i was habituated from kospers when i see on kosping i was like oh fauk off ill just run out) but when i saw that it was fauking serious. ALLL FAUKING ARCHERS FROM HUMAN NATION WAS KOSPERS!!!!!!!! I NEVER SAW A FAUKING LEGIT ARCHER FOR 3 HOURS!!!!!!! btw there was like 10 kospers logg in same time on x2!!!!!!!!! it was impossible for orc to make nps, they were all standing in front of ob shooting there shower. IT WAS ANOYING!!!!!!!!

EVERY DAM ARCHER!!!!! IS THAT A NEW SKILL??? IDONT KNOW BUT EVERY DAM ARCHER I WAS ATTAKING RETURN ME THEIR ARROW SHOWER IN MY FACE!!!!! IM FAUKING PISSED OFFFF

EVERY LEGIT PLAYER THAT LOVE PKING W ARE IN DEEP SHIT!

if ko dont do nothing about that, it will be the sad end for ko.

thats just to remind you guys that its not funny right now its very serious and we need to do something to stop that!

dartagon

look at taht, you see how bad is the situation??? the leader was seeking kospers and 5 archers came around him. thats cool eh........faukit, he add all and then pouf was kospers vs kospers

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/764/kosp5ln4.png

Banned

thanks for making a topic about what we all already know

dartagon

Originally posted by BabyBash
    thanks for making a topic about what we all already know
    off course you know all but others :P