Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Ok, Money Scammed me again

This is a discussion on Ok, Money Scammed me again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yesterday i traded my priest for mage of him, and today i go login in knight online and say me ...
Page: 1

Banned

Yesterday i traded my priest for mage of him, and today i go login in knight online and say me "invalid password". I wasn't changed the password, only was change for trade. He was say he is very good trustable player, and he talked to K2 for change s.q. I think he isn't trustable player, but ok.
    I was go to my e-mail now, and have one mensagem and say :
    Hail ........... ! Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! We are aware of this issue and I assure you that we are doing everything we can to get this resolved in a timely manner. Unfortunately, sometimes these things take a short amount of time to correct. Please bear with us through this transition. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online! -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

Losted :
    - Complete set +8
    - Exilir +8
    - Lightning erenion +7
    - Dual roc +1
    - Cleric earring +1
    - Warrior earring +1
    - Iron necklace
    - Iron belt
    - Chitin shield +4

Im waitting for he post reply, thanks all ######## INFECTED MEMBER 4ever ########

Banned Senior Member

Got 1 thing to say : Told YA!

Yesterday i traded my priest for mage of him, and today i go login in knight online and say me "invalid password". I wasn't changed the password, only was change for trade.
    I was go to my e-mail now, and have one mensagem and say :
    Hail ........... ! Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! We are aware of this issue and I assure you that we are doing everything we can to get this resolved in a timely manner. Unfortunately, sometimes these things take a short amount of time to correct. Please bear with us through this transition. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online! -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team
    Losted :
    - Complete set +8
    - Exilir +8
    - Lightning erenion +7
    - Dual roc +1
    - Cleric earring +1
    - Warrior earring +1
    - Iron necklace
    - Iron belt
    - Chitin shield +4
    Im waitting for he post reply, thanks all ######## INFECTED MEMBER 4ever ########[/b]
    Welcome to KO comunity.

infolock

Got 1 thing to say : Told YA![/b]
    ^ Good friend

Sorry to hear about your losses friend, you should post his details here. Who knows maybe someone can pull his docs.

Banned Senior Member

ichijo OMG (((((( sad to hear it:/

Banned

zzz, stupid >_>

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Omg fucking Money.. If I knew him irl I would beat him up -.-'

WARP

retard money

Same thing happend to me. I lost : Glass belt , roc , diamond ring , HB +7, lupus pendant +2, WE , Opal earring +1 and more stuff including 50 GBs. I traded with the guy i had the account for like 10 days and after 10 days i get dc'd from KO and when i try to login the password and e-mail was changed. Anyways good luck recovering your items.

:S

Banned Senior Member

I'll give you proof in the ass zzzzzzzzzz
    this guys name has been up so many times i dont think any1 need proof anymore

the_man_slayer

ffs money u just got out of the last situation >.< ur already in another lol

Banned

i think he was send ticket for ko saying he is hacked, and ko send password for him, dont know

i think he was send ticket for ko saying he is hacked, and ko send password for him, dont know [/b]
    KO support team changed the password of your account and e-mailed him the new password. He probably send K2 the billing info and he got his account back.

OzZzZzZz

k2 should kill him h34r:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast