Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Ok, Money Scammed me again

This is a discussion on Ok, Money Scammed me again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i coulda guessed with a name like money he was gonna scam lol...
Page: 4

Struggle

i coulda guessed with a name like money he was gonna scam lol

MrzLies

Well i think its time for me to say something i have been hiding. After I was accused of being a scammer, after loosing a lot of friends I trusted, and having tons of problems with good players on this game cause of that “OneMoreChance scammer” post by Dan aka MoneyOrLove, I TRIED in a mil ways 2 tell u ALL that this kid was a fucking peace of shit scammer. No one gave a shit about what I was saying. He showed on that Post a few SS’s and Logs of MSN were yes, I was saying I scammed him, something I DIDN’T do. Cause some extra pressure I had in this game and also in real life, I had some problems that were killing me. Problems that thanks God and a few friends I am out off. Thanks Felix, cause u started being my clan leader, after that my friend, and now I consider u part of my family, I don’t give a shit if I have never seen your face before, it’s the feeling inside one what’s important. Thanks Musuns aswell cause all the time and fun we had pking and the backup when this shit happened. Ok 2 much emo and romantic things its time for me 2 show why the fuck I was called a scammer, when I NEVER EVER did a thing.

In those SS and logs we all saw MoneyOrLove and Tom, a “Friend” of the kid, who was ALWAYS behind MoneyOrLove’s moves. Several times I talked with this guy, he always said he wasn’t Dan’s friend, cause MoneyOrLove had scammed him, and he always had convs with me saying he wanted 2 drown Dan, cause of a LOT of different reasons, BUT after a few hours, he appeared in a new conv with Dan saying ok so well DAN TOLD ME. I might be wrong guys but I think this guy, is involved in every single move Dan makes. They are like Boy Friend and Girl Friend. Now, I am sorry and ill repeat I am SORRY if im doing a bad accusation, as I said a few lines before that’s what I think.
    This was last night, when he once again said:

I didn’t scammed MoneyOrLove, he scammed me. With the help of someone, I won’t be saying his name, because iv talked with him, and he just believed what he thought it was the truth, he was wrong, but I don’t hate him. It was just a misunderstood.

This is the truth about that fucking kid that thinks. HE IS THE SHIT. Hope a train passes thru your house, and crashes with your mom’s vagina. U don’t fucking deserve people, like ME, nor like a lot of players here 2 talk with u. Hope u Die.

Thanks to the people 2 checked the IP’s for me.

Javier aka OneMoreChance.

more 1 topic =D

ABADD0N

bED LUCK

MrzLies

Way 2 much time with this shit on me.

Banned

<3 javier

Banned Senior Member

I wish some1 could find Tom&#39;s address with his IP

Aba

Well I guess I should come forward since this is all surfacing.

MoneyOrLove is 100% scammer.

Dont you find it odd that destroyer bought a lvl 75 mage from him...2 weeks later got hacked and password changed, and then 1 week later money has another lvl 75 mage?

Dont you find it odd that every transaction moneyorlove is ever involved in always has a scam at the end of it?

He&#39;s gotten away with this for wayyyyy too long. He&#39;s gotten away with more than PFK for Christ sake.

I could elaborate but I&#39;m frazzled and I&#39;ve just woke up. Javier wouldn&#39;t scam a soul. Money needs to be stopped.

Aba

I wish I had spoken sooner

I feel kind of responsible for all this...I&#39;ve known he was a scammer for a long time..but only told a few people like tez about because I knew people would flame me because he&#39;s well known. <3 sorry smash

Banned

boooooo for MoneyOrLove!
    I Havn&#39;t known javier for that long of a time, but i still think hes one kind of a person everyone can trust.
    And well havn&#39;t heard much goods about MoneyOrLove or w/e so... I still think javier is a good guy

Havvk

well,smash got owned but was his fault too,he saw how he tried to scam us,but i had to move fast and talk to some ppl to make him give me back the item,maybe he had in mind to scam smash and said : " ok take it,ill have it tomorrow with the whole acct"...
    but what i dont like is if u know they are scamers,why u dont send SS to mods and make them fuking ban them,they are same as the old "famous" scamers,but ppl dont wanna say for reason? i dont know....

thx javier for showing us this and i really wish this fuking piece of shit die..... <_<

P4rthen0n

It&#39;s a shame he was given the oportunity to scam again.

DOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet this topic makes at least 80 post h34r:

Yorsh

Angry

everything r reduced to his nick "$$$money$$$orlove"

GL Javier

Yorsh

Angry

damn it, i love when ko4life got this issues...., delete ths one post plz.......

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast