Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Ok, Money Scammed me again

This is a discussion on Ok, Money Scammed me again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love u javier <33 I always knew u arent a scammer......
Page: 5

I love u javier <33
    I always knew u arent a scammer...

Please find him irl and fuck his mouth...if i would live in USA with my friends from germany , we would cut his head off and make a movie (no joke)

Banned

well,smash got owned but was his fault too,he saw how he tried to scam us,but i had to move fast and talk to some ppl to make him give me back the item,maybe he had in mind to scam smash and said : " ok take it,ill have it tomorrow with the whole acct"...
    but what i dont like is if u know they are scamers,why u dont send SS to mods and make them fuking ban them,they are same as the old "famous" scamers,but ppl dont wanna say for reason? i dont know....

thx javier for showing us this and i really wish this fuking piece of shit die..... <_<[/b]
    He have 14 years old, if i know country of him i go travel and kill him. I losted + 3000$ in the game, and now k2 have it, and can&#39;t help. it is very very bad for community ko

Beast&amp;Harlot

Well I guess I should come forward since this is all surfacing.
    MoneyOrLove is 100% scammer.
    Dont you find it odd that destroyer bought a lvl 75 mage from him...2 weeks later got hacked and password changed, and then 1 week later money has another lvl 75 mage?

Dont you find it odd that every transaction moneyorlove is ever involved in always has a scam at the end of it?

He&#39;s gotten away with this for wayyyyy too long. He&#39;s gotten away with more than PFK for Christ sake.

I could elaborate but I&#39;m frazzled and I&#39;ve just woke up. Javier wouldn&#39;t scam a soul. Money needs to be stopped.[/b]
    Explains why him and magic are such good friends.

Wink

He have 14 years old, if i know country of him i go travel and kill him. I losted + 3000$ in the game, and now k2 have it, and can&#39;t help. it is very very bad for community ko[/b]
    Wru from bro?

Banned

I wish I had spoken sooner
    I feel kind of responsible for all this...I&#39;ve known he was a scammer for a long time..but only told a few people like tez about because I knew people would flame me because he&#39;s well known. <3 sorry smash[/b]
    :&#39;( thanks bro, i can trust u in all , Good luck for your clan and you in real life / game.
    iam going wo world of warcraft, or if i get any char for share i can play ko.. if i can&#39;t get i go stop

MrzLies

MoneyOrLove is from england.

MoneyOrLove is from england.[/b]
    GOGOGOGOGO FELIX PLS DAN I LOVE U PLS GOGOGOGO GET HIS ASS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Havvk

I wish I had spoken sooner
    I feel kind of responsible for all this...I&#39;ve known he was a scammer for a long time..but only told a few people like tez about because I knew people would flame me because he&#39;s well known. <3 sorry smash[/b]
    u should told me tez cant do a shit :lol:

:&#39;( thanks bro, i can trust u in all , Good luck for your clan and you in real life / game.
    iam going wo world of warcraft, or if i get any char for share i can play ko.. if i can&#39;t get i go stop [/b]
    Want play my acc?
    Lol i never use it ... I quitted...but still i m playing :unsure:
    If u want we 2 can share...i dont care
    He has items ...

Banned

Tez if you have time, please give me favor.. :/
    Please contact k2 or any gm for block999 the char :&#39;(

Banned

Wru from bro?[/b]
    i think i from Portugal.

Banned Senior Member

He was always selling +8 high class items and just about every account he owned or had access to seemed to get hacked in the end or stripped.

Anyways, just like with PFK the first time, we banned him and people complained backing him up -_-

Banned

He was always selling +8 high class items and just about every account he owned or had access to seemed to get hacked in the end or stripped.

Anyways, just like with PFK the first time, we banned him and people complained backing him up -_-[/b]
    Can you ban "Money" and "MoneyOrLove" or IP from him in ko4life pls? only it.. it is very good favor

Can you ban "Money" and "MoneyOrLove" in ko4life pls? only it.. it is very good favor [/b]
    Already banned by Felix i think

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast