about CallMeNoob

This is a discussion on about CallMeNoob within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first and foremost, DontCallMeNoob is an entirely different person so stop pming him, and me about that, second, biggiesmalls was ...
Page: 1

killluminati

first and foremost, DontCallMeNoob is an entirely different person so stop pming him, and me about that,

second, biggiesmalls was scammed back again by this fag callmenoob, but i dont care anymore he can have it im done with him, just no for future references he is a scammer, if u choose to associate urselfs with him just be careful with what you do

thanks for ur concerns, support,

allso big thanks to amity clan, and sorry for all the drama this caused,

Also, read the 2nd and 3rd pages of this thread.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...80884&st=40

Maybe he is trustable with item trade, idk.. but trading characters with this guy given his responces would be dumb. He contradicts himself and attempted to scam a few individuals as well as actually scam illuminati.

Just be careful when dealing with this guy. In fact he should be banned from these forums :/

Misuki

mrtg

Also, read the 2nd and 3rd pages of this thread.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...80884&st=40

Maybe he is trustable with item trade, idk.. but trading characters with this guy given his responces would be dumb. He contradicts himself and attempted to scam a few individuals as well as actually scam illuminati.

Just be careful when dealing with this guy. In fact he should be banned from these forums :/[/b]
    get majix dat hood forum nazi up in hurr

the_man_slayer

yup he is a scammer

killluminati

recent reports is that, callmenoob is an alias for an old guy named Forsete, that bastard imposter hes not even czech

=P motherfucker

Banned

burn in the hell ;/

recent reports is that, callmenoob is an alias for an old guy named Forsete, that bastard imposter hes not even czech[/b]

I am still here, and I dont know who this char is. My char is Forsete, and yes I am an old guy and I am a Swede, but that is a different story..

//Forsete

Terrorblade

recent reports is that, callmenoob is an alias for an old guy named Forsete, that bastard imposter hes not even czech[/b]
    nah Forsete is an entirely different person. I talked with Callmenoob from time to time and he seemed like a cool guy, too bad it prolly was not truth. Btw I dunno, he told he was born in Russia, then he moved to Israel and then to Czech republic and is studying at czech gymnasium in Prague in english language