Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok now im mad

This is a discussion on Ok now im mad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They let koxp run wild for years, ruining pk... Ok i can xp. They let the xp bug go unchecked ...
Page: 1

Sidewalk

They let koxp run wild for years, ruining pk... Ok i can xp.
    They let the xp bug go unchecked for just as long... Ok i can xp 10x more than ppl that do not play legit.

Now they&#39;ve gotten rid of hoplons in luferson. I cannot make any money now, </3 K2.

rofl?

What did hoplons do xD

Sidewalk

buy them from vendor for 92k, sell them in moradon for 700k. Thats on manes with a super low market

Taeho

Wtf is a hoplon?

Mario

buy them from vendor for 92k, sell them in moradon for 700k. Thats on manes with a super low market[/b]
    still... wtf was that?

Sidewalk

They look like scorpion shields but they didnt have the face on them. You could only buy them in luferson i believe.. i could be mistaken.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

the crappy shield from the npc

Mario

the crappy shield from the npc[/b]
    rotfl... it wasnt even upgradeable...

They look like scorpion shields but they didnt have the face on them. You could only buy them in luferson i believe.. i could be mistaken.[/b]
    they looks like syphioric

Sidewalk

ok on manes, chittin 7 rogue is say 14mil. I could sell 4 shield each night at 700k aka 2.8m total - 400k for the initial vendor cost. Making 2,400,00 each night.

That&#39;s pot money for the day right there for doing nothing but buying something from a vendor, then reselling to ppl.

Specially on manes thats a pretty healthy profit for doing nothing.

Mario

if ppl paid 700k for non-upgradeable +1 shield from NPC, u should quit that server asap, coz its full of retards.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

who will buy that shield? :mellow: i have seen them on ares but...wow...:mellow:

kennyburger

but...... 2.4 m isn&#39;t alot, and eventually people would realize that the shields your seling are worthless not upgradable and sold for cheaper in the store.

Sidewalk

if ppl paid 700k for non-upgradeable +1 shield from NPC, u should quit that server asap, coz its full of retards.[/b]
    I&#39;d say that i probably sold 3-4 each night that i didnt dc for probably 2-3 weeks straight.. and still hadnt run out of dumb ppl to buy them.

Banned

i cannot belive anyone would even pay for them i mean there absoulutely useless

Sidewalk

i have no idea why either. but it worked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast