ok.. so PUS TS doesn't work anymore?

This is a discussion on ok.. so PUS TS doesn't work anymore? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i tried it in invasion... seems like either it doesn't work(by itself) or it isn't working with scrolls :huh: then ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i tried it in invasion... seems like either it doesn't work(by itself) or it isn't working with scrolls :huh:

then whats the point of buying PUS TS omg k2 takes my money once again :angry:

i bought tp scrolls in war

i bought tp scrolls in war [/b]
    not teleport scrolls.. transformation scrolls...... i just got xpp&#39;ed by npc cause of that god damn scroll not working <_<

think its the same thing as reg TS&#39;s.. cause i tried transforming into hera in cz but it wouldnt let me :&#39;(

Sno0p

NT to the other side and you wont ever have to worry about getting killed by npcs in invasions again or not any time soon ...

NT to the other side and you wont ever have to worry about getting killed by npcs in invasions again or not any time soon ...[/b]
    i want to. just that NT is disabled >_<

i think TSs in general are screwed up right now... had an unpleasent surprise when i wasnt ready to heal myself while checking for bosses. It let me transform, the TS just didnt do what it was supposed to.

i think TSs in general are screwed up right now... had an unpleasent surprise when i wasnt ready to heal myself while checking for bosses. It let me transform, the TS just didnt do what it was supposed to.[/b]
    no.... the thing with PUS TS was.. i couldn&#39;t even like.. start the scroll. i move it to skillbar, click it, it says bla bla scroll failed. which makes no sense >_<

they probly disabled the pus ts so ppl dont complain maybe since ts isn&#39;t working in the first place they dont want ppl asking for refund

Bukowski

yeh I think all TS is bugged right now.....really sucks for mages since we cant aoe in eslant as easily.

they probly disabled the pus ts so ppl dont complain maybe since ts isn&#39;t working in the first place they dont want ppl asking for refund[/b]
    K2 thinking of customer satisfaction ahead of monetary gain? oh-mee-gosh, maybe this new patch really is changing the face of the game! :blink: