Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Okay, what the hell is goin on

This is a discussion on Okay, what the hell is goin on within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont see why k2 doesnt just use warden like WoW does. that game is like 100% cheat free cept ...
Page: 2

spartikis

i dont see why k2 doesnt just use warden like WoW does. that game is like 100% cheat free cept for gliders and thats liike 1/1000 people that use it. if even that. it bans you on loggin when you try and use a hack

Banned

i dont see why k2 doesnt just use warden like WoW does. that game is like 100% cheat free cept for gliders and thats liike 1/1000 people that use it. if even that. it bans you on loggin when you try and use a hack[/b]
    k2 refuses to " sadamm" there game like wow does , if they made the punishment more severe people would less likely do it , but remember that more time watching the game = less money made for doing nothing

Natazaku

Arrow Shower hack is a engine problem, not a K2 problem.

The client it self decides what arrows hit the target, therefore it gives room for other things like binding strafe spammed and power shot spammed.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Arrow Shower hack is a engine problem, not a K2 problem.

The client it self decides what arrows hit the target, therefore it gives room for other things like binding strafe spammed and power shot spammed.[/b]
    that can be fixed.

Milanac

Ko will never die am sure. Cuz if something go so much wrong k2 will have to pay money for fix. Cuz it's the only good game they have with to much players.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

2day someone with shards (sin) vsed me and attacked me with arrow shower WTF!!!
    He had no bow xD

ModerN

2day someone with shards (sin) vsed me and attacked me with arrow shower WTF!!!
    He had no bow xD[/b]
    ur suprised y? :P its k2 anything is possible if u pay enough money or willing to go low enough

TigerTodd

hmmm cant beat them .......fok joining them .....no prem will have to do .......

Uzu

he was delivering $500 to a gm so he would delete someones items[/b]
    hahahaha now thats freakin awesome

Ko will never die am sure. Cuz if something go so much wrong k2 will have to pay money for fix. Cuz it's the only good game they have with to much players.[/b]

+1

KO, for all its bugs, is in far better condition than it was a year ago when i quit the first time. They are slow as hell at fixing bugs, but they do eventually.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

that can be fixed.[/b]
    and the gamehackers can repatch and find a new way to arrowhack , clienthack and so on

and the gamehackers can repatch and find a new way to arrowhack , clienthack and so on[/b]
    yep like always

Zaczaco11

and the gamehackers can repatch and find a new way to arrowhack , clienthack and so on[/b]
    so you want them to do...? nothing?

you guys are crying about hackers but 1/2 of you seem repulsed to the idea of a anti hack program...

Banned

I think the game are about to die soon, the fun about this game is gone and you can barley play it. <- Donīt complaing on my spelling there xd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12