Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Okey all prepare for account trade's again New editlook :)

This is a discussion on Okey all prepare for account trade's again New editlook :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah that's how i got his message...
Page: 2

Bialla

yeah that's how i got his message

so...if all you need to do in order to access an account is to be able to log in on the website, what was the use if it again? I mean..if someone has "hacked" an account he too is able to change the region to his own! [/b]
    That patch wasnt made to stop sharing, it was made to stop goldfarmers. You will be required to input your SQ to change the region. When people say "hacked" then most of the cases its not really hacking since giving away your accounts info is called stupidity , not hacking.

Bialla

That patch wasnt made to stop sharing, it was made to stop goldfarmers. You will be required to input your SQ to change the region. When people say "hacked" then most of the cases its not really hacking since giving away your accounts info is called stupidity , not hacking.[/b]
    yep that was the best answere iv'e heared

yes baby :lol:

Hi everybody. These are the current known issues for Knight Online, updated for 6/3. Read it over, then discuss it here.

Drop rate of Crystals, Opals, and Crude Sapphires
    This is on track to be fixed as soon as possible. Details on the change will be forthcoming as we get closer to the patch.
    Status: Fixed. Players should now find Crystals, Opals, and Crude Sapphires dropping on more than just werewolves. Note, though, that these may still not be easy to obtain as the creatures that drop them are in dangerous places.

Bifrost bug abuse
    Certain entrepreneurial individuals are able to bypass all of Bifrost and go straight to killing Ultima. As this is upsetting the markets on many servers, it's something we're taking very seriously. Everyone caught doing this is being banned, but we're also exploring more immediate measures.
    Status: Solution in testing. A solution has been found and we are testing it now. Barring unforeseen problems, we should be able to bring Bifrost back sooner than previously expected.

X-trap trojan false positives
    X-trap is being reported as a trojan by some anti-virus programs. This is what's known as a "false positive," because X-trap is not a trojan. This will hopefully no longer be an issue after the next X-trap update.
    Status: No change. To our knowledge this is still occurring, and we have not yet received a new patch from X-trap

Speedhackers
    Speedhacking is a symptom of a larger problem, and I'm happy to report that this very problem is being solved by Mgame as we speak. A very comprehensive fix, it has been in the works for some months now and is nearing completion.

Gold farmers
    We have a number of new systems being rolled out that should make Knight Online a lot lighter on the gold farming. We can't discuss specifics, but this is something we know about and are constantly looking at ways to eliminate it.
    Status: Solution in testing. The same solution intended to solve the problem with Bifrost is in testing with regards to gold farmers. So far it has proven a rousing success, but as gold farmers are intelligent and adapt well to change, whether or not it will stay that way remains to be seen.

Catapult bug
    This is on track to be fixed in the same patch that will do away with speedhacking.
    Status: No change. As of 6/3 the patch is still being worked on.

Various low-level quest bugs
    A number of low-level quests are not working properly. The exact details have been communicated to Mgame and a patch is in the works.
    Status: Partially fixed. The rotten eye quest is now working properly. Other fixes are on the way.

Candy still dropping
    White Day candies won't seem to go away. This is a very tenacious bug. It will hopefully be gone after next maintenance.
    Status: No change. Dentists around Carnac will be dismayed to learn that candies haven't gone away just yet.

MyKOL Region Update Option
    Sometimes players move, go on vacation, visit family or friends and want to be able to play Knight Online from another country. We are currently at work on a solution to allow players to update their region on their own.
    Status: Fixed. This functionality is up on our internal servers and will go live on the homepage before the end of the week.[/b]

Thank you hun! :P

mischiefmaker89

This topic makes me happier then ever :lol: Since I'm in the army and stationed in Korea, I will be able to change my IP when i get back to the states. If this happens, i wont have to wrry bout this anymore

Banned

Account trading is illegal according to the terms of service provided by K2. I used to sell accounts aswell, but then I realize what I am doing is ruining this fine game we call Knight Online. It should be stoped. Furthermore, if you stop account trading, it will lead to less scamming and more fun. Respect the rules set forward by K2 and you will succeed. Thanks.

Account trading is illegal according to the terms of service provided by K2. I used to sell accounts aswell, but then I realize what I am doing is ruining this fine game we call Knight Online. It should be stoped. Furthermore, if you stop account trading, it will lead to less scamming and more fun. Respect the rules set forward by K2 and you will succeed. Thanks.[/b]
    ok... Don't mean to flame but are you fucking retarded? o.o Great on the news btw glad to know. Rarely ever check the main website or forum so go figure =\

Banned Senior Member

this is great news cause i got 2 70+ chars, and i play ardream, so now i can maby sell them :P

ok... Don't mean to flame but are you fucking retarded? o.o Great on the news btw glad to know. Rarely ever check the main website or forum so go figure =\[/b]
    he works for K2

Bialla

he works for K2[/b]
    xD u dont mean that ^^

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Your all assuming that account trading will become available on ko4life as soon as thats implemented...

BIG assumption.

XxDeXtERxX

nice...
    this is great new ... but if they fix it can we again make accounts from Serbia ? ooooh i am really happy DDD

ahhh nice nice.

if k2 says before this weekend, means within this month xD

but anwyays it'll be nice

Bialla

Your all assuming that account trading will become available on ko4life as soon as thats implemented...

BIG assumption.[/b]
    hmmm ur prolly right that asume is a lil to big word :P ill change is to that i hope xD

Banned

well k2 just have alot work with changing ips for everyone , so they moving back this thing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast