Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Okey all prepare for account trade's again New editlook :)

This is a discussion on Okey all prepare for account trade's again New editlook :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; meaning that you will be able to share again?...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

meaning that you will be able to share again?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

meaning that you will be able to share again?[/b]
    no, im sure their gonna notice if ur changing ur country ip twice everyday

meaning that you will be able to share again?[/b]
    Meaning, you can share if they dont put any limitations on the amount of region changes per month and the most important thing - do you trust your sharer with your SQ ?

Bialla

Meaning, you can share if they dont put any limitations on the amount of region changes per month and the most important thing - do you trust your sharer with your SQ ?[/b]
    good point :P

Account trading is illegal according to the terms of service provided by K2. I used to sell accounts aswell, but then I realize what I am doing is ruining this fine game we call Knight Online. It should be stoped. Furthermore, if you stop account trading, it will lead to less scamming and more fun. Respect the rules set forward by K2 and you will succeed. Thanks.[/b]
    +999

FIGHT THE POWER!

well k2 just have alot work with changing ips for everyone , so they moving back this thing[/b]

they dont need to change it!
    they are goign to give you access in the web page so you can change it manualy!
    they wont need to do anything at all ^^

Banned

ok... Don't mean to flame but are you fucking retarded? o.o Great on the news btw glad to know. Rarely ever check the main website or forum so go figure =\[/b]
    Why you gotta flame. I am only sharing my opinion. Flaming is against forum rules.

oldboy

Why you gotta flame. I am only sharing my opinion. Flaming is against forum rules.[/b]
    wow im so over ur whole holier than thou enforcer of the rules

Banned

Thanks for worshiping me for as long as you did. It really makes my eyes twinkle.

Why you gotta flame. I am only sharing my opinion. Flaming is against forum rules.[/b]
    LOLOLOL...are you a retard or just COMPLETELY new to KO4LIFE??? I would bet that more than 80% of the posts on this forum are flames. Watch...I'll get flamed for making this post.

How about you go back to K2 and continue hanging off their dicks and get the fuck outta here you annoying fuck.

LOL

i say bad news for me i don't want some random turk or someone from another country hacking my account.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

there should really be like a thing to your account where you like register only like 2-3 ips max of the people that can enter, and the owner should be able to kik off the ips of his account and add new ones. but probably asking too much ^^

tommyleonghk

good news...now i can totally get rid of KO after someone buys my char

Banned

LOLOLOL...are you a retard or just COMPLETELY new to KO4LIFE??? I would bet that more than 80% of the posts on this forum are flames. Watch...I'll get flamed for making this post.

How about you go back to K2 and continue hanging off their dicks and get the fuck outta here you annoying fuck.

LOL[/b]
    Calm down Chuckie. No need to get all kung fu on me. Why all the hate? We need love.

Glader

atari, dont poke the forum troll ^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast