Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Okey all prepare for account trade's again New editlook :)

This is a discussion on Okey all prepare for account trade's again New editlook :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think this is not gonna help us in account sharing but it will surely help is account trading. If ...
Page: 4

Alhena

I think this is not gonna help us in account sharing but it will surely help is account trading. If they allow account trading in k04life again.

Bialla

Thumbs down

first we gotta check that it works. I mean seriously alot of stuff that k2 released certain alot of bugs.

But if we are lucky then we can start discuss features that could be added in this new option that k2 release.

AND PLZ ALL STICK TO TOPIC AND STOP FLAMING moemoneyman Since he just posted his opinion in topic

iiason

i say bad news for me i don't want some random turk or someone from another country hacking my account.[/b]
    if they can hack u, i'm sure they have the proxy to ur country.

damn, i came to this thread with the intention of flaming moemoneyman, but i agree with him.

account selling/buying is retarded. you can re-obtain any accounts you have sold before with EASE. changed info won't do shit. hell, even if you were to get your actual account id changed, still not 100% safe.

(unless of course you are buying it from me. then its ok)

edit: so like ontopic. yeah nice ok great thanks bye

Bialla

Read new Edit hope's this make's more sence to all

tommyleonghk

well...all just need to be careful enough when doing account trade or sell .... just do a lil homework and check the buyer's or trader's background like always.... its not somehting new...account trade and sell has always been there even before that new patch with country ip thing.....

iiason

well...all just need to be careful enough when doing account trade or sell .... just do a lil homework and check the buyer's or trader's background like always.... its not somehting new...account trade and sell has always been there even before that new patch with country ip thing.....[/b]
    +1. dat's just like gettin hacked. no matter how careful u are. shit always happens.

Bialla

well...all just need to be careful enough when doing account trade or sell .... just do a lil homework and check the buyer's or trader's background like always.... its not somehting new...account trade and sell has always been there even before that new patch with country ip thing.....[/b]
    +1 realy true

iiason

btw, is there a limit, to how many times u can IP change?

Bialla

btw, is there a limit, to how many times u can IP change?[/b]
    read my edit..........u can change ip 1 time a mounth with no premium and 3 times a mounth with premium

Bialla

i say bad news for me i don't want some random turk or someone from another country hacking my account.[/b]
    xD actually i couldnt care less since this does not even belongs in this topic

MyKOL Region Update Option
    Sometimes players move, go on vacation, visit family or friends and want to be able to play Knight Online from another country. We are currently at work on a solution to allow players to update their region on their own.
    Status: Fixed. This functionality is up on our internal servers and will go live on the homepage BEFORE THE END OF THE WEAK.

the end of the weak :huh:

:lol:

jesse1234

WooT

Today k2 released an announsment that before this weekend ends ull be able to change countrie ip manually.

If this goes as they say i hope account trade will be available again in ko4life

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171589 here is the post made by our dear linus

EDIT: i asked linus about if there was any limits he answered: Yes. It'll be once a month for everyone, 3 times a month if you have premium.
    i hope this info make's alot of ppl happy

//Nicki[/b]
    This is good news, but maybe even better news will be a spell checker.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234