old account: servers in maintence

This is a discussion on old account: servers in maintence within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need your guys help, today i wanted to log in on some old account of my.. i havent played ...
Page: 1

SteveO

I need your guys help,

today i wanted to log in on some old account of my.. i havent played that account for like 8/9 months and the problems is.. i cant login

i can login to the site, but when i wanna log in to the game it says: server is under maintence

but i can login with my other accounts so do u guys know what the problem is?

Banned

banned xD

SteveO

for not playing 9 months?

....and i still can login on the website

Banned

banned

Banned Senior Member

banned [/b]
    Sad but true.

can also apply to deactivated accounts.. do you still have your old confirmation email? (i keep mine saved until i quit a game for good).. try clicking the activation link again; if not i'm not sure.. Goes to show what the game has turned into in 9 months of your absence

even if ur banned/deactivated, why the fuck would they give that message, server is undergoing maintence, hahahahahah are they fucking retarted? just say that your banned, or deactivated. is that so fucking hard? K2 makes me puke

jeff1991

how sad, but true ure banned

Infinitemadness

Yup, buh-buh-buh-buhbanned. Banned to the bone! This message, they didnt change, if it's so old, the information has been deleted. I bet anything that if they looked it up, there would be no reason behind it, and wont unblock it, because they won't know what to do, so keeping it blocked is the easiest. Sad but true.... They would think to themselves, "Well it's blocked for a reason, a reason I cant find, Im not sure what else to tell this person, bah fuck it, ---Remained Blocked, sorry."

lufkin

Do you have any wierd letters in ur nick?

Lost 2 accounts because of the letter "ä" about a year ago

Infinitemadness

Do you have any wierd letters in ur nick?

Lost 2 accounts because of the letter "ä" about a year ago[/b]

Which they should have already changed over by now. Im sure there are hundreds of them missed. But that could be a possibility. Or it could of been a character with a "naughty" word in it XD

Banned Senior Member

If it has any non alphanumeric characters, coulda screwed something up. Nowadays if you try to create a char with any ascii code, you just get "Unknown Class, lvl 0" for the char which makes you SOL.

Madness, remember "Dupe_Tester" and I think Will&#39;s was "Dupe_Assist" spamming around we were selling dupe methods on Edana I think it was when we were testing out some stuff :x Deb didn&#39;t like it ><

Infinitemadness

If it has any non alphanumeric characters, coulda screwed something up. Nowadays if you try to create a char with any ascii code, you just get "Unknown Class, lvl 0" for the char which makes you SOL.

Madness, remember "Dupe_Tester" and I think Will&#39;s was "Dupe_Assist" spamming around we were selling dupe methods on Edana I think it was when we were testing out some stuff :x Deb didn&#39;t like it ><[/b]

Yep I do remember, did you know that she ignored me, and wouldnt add me to her msn list? I thought well, alrighty then...All I wanted to do was just wish her the very best, and thanks for all the good times we had, **DENIED**. LOL Oh well. Hey guess what? Ive been going to bed at like 10-11pm at night LOL Hellofalot of sleep for this tired old man. Oh well...