Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Old banned Players check your Accounts ;)

This is a discussion on Old banned Players check your Accounts ;) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK where shall i start; Friends came to me on facebook to tell me that all acc's were unbanned. so ...
Page: 3

OK where shall i start;

Friends came to me on facebook to tell me that all acc's were unbanned. so He took my info and changed pass in Gamersfirst.com and i logged with new info in knightonlineworld.com to mine 1 year banned acc. And damn i got in ^^ ... i 've seen mine Iron impact +21reb, +3 uniq sets (+3 heros/+3 sos/+3 opal earrings/+3 wp/+3 AoStrength/+7 kro set) that were maked 1 year ago.

To bad i had an feeling that it would be banned, so i just leaved the items in that account becuz i din't wanted to play this game anymore. After 1 day of gaming, second Day it was banned again...

So it was bye +21reb iron impact, +3 uniqs etc again ^^

ps. When i got in the Account i've seen that open items were gone and also gb's.. Ive suspected that friend that openend mine account.. What i've heard is that hackers unbanned all characters to hack them and steal the items becuz there weren't enough online people left to be hacked.. becuz whole clans were hacked in most servers

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DevdasS View Post
    OK where shall i start;

Friends came to me on facebook to tell me that all acc's were unbanned. so He took my info and changed pass in Gamersfirst.com and i logged with new info in knightonlineworld.com to mine 1 year banned acc. And damn i got in ^^ ... i 've seen mine Iron impact +21reb, +3 uniq sets (+3 heros/+3 sos/+3 opal earrings/+3 wp/+3 AoStrength/+7 kro set) that were maked 1 year ago.

To bad i had an feeling that it would be banned, so i just leaved the items in that account becuz i din't wanted to play this game anymore. After 1 day of gaming, second Day it was banned again...

So it was bye +21reb iron impact, +3 uniqs etc again ^^

ps. When i got in the Account i've seen that open items were gone and also gb's.. Ive suspected that friend that openend mine account.. What i've heard is that hackers unbanned all characters to hack them and steal the items becuz there weren't enough online people left to be hacked.. becuz whole clans were hacked in most servers
    Sad to hear :/..
    You had to pass your items to other character..even tho you don't want to play..
    you could sell it and atleast make some proofit :/..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol i got 1 char on my usb stick, but usb aint working has over 200 gb items, zzzz how to fix a usb stick lol

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

anyone know how does it work i tried to change the pw on both site,Ntt and gamerfirst neither of them works.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Sad to hear :/..
    You had to pass your items to other character..even tho you don't want to play..
    you could sell it and atleast make some proofit :/..
    Yea i think i could make about 1000 € profit out of it.
    The exact items are;
    - Iron impact +21reb
    - Hero's Valor +3 (dual)
    - Opal Earring +3 (dual)
    - String of Skulls +3
    - Warrior Pendant +3
    - Amulet of Strength +3
    - Warrior krowaz +1rev set
    - 80lvl warrior

I ve thought it should be around 1.000 euro's, so for me isnt worth for trying to sell it..
    And friends were all crying to not sell it and get ready to come back and pk in beramus.. So selling wasn't really an option..

Prefer to be banned again, and it happened. THANKYOU NTT ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fawaka View Post
    lol i got 1 char on my usb stick, but usb aint working has over 200 gb items, zzzz how to fix a usb stick lol
    I got two accounts on a CD and a friend of mine emailed me +10 Raptor yesterday. Anyone can also join my clan by simply downloading it from Rapidshare.

How does this actually work?

I got a very old account, even before G1 came so I didn't registered the account there.
    I can login at NTT site, change pw, email, everything but at the game it says that the account is blocked.

Anyone knows what to do to get it unblocked?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post
    I got two accounts on a CD and a friend of mine emailed me +10 Raptor yesterday. Anyone can also join my clan by simply downloading it from Rapidshare.
    rapidshare? c'mon man upgrade your firmware! new clans are using follow up @twitter! by the way TK is up in eslant.. who will log a debuffer on facebook? I will share the drop through my dropbox..

Quote Originally Posted by DevdasS View Post
    Yea i think i could make about 1000 € profit out of it.
    The exact items are;
    - Iron impact +21reb
    - Hero's Valor +3 (dual)
    - Opal Earring +3 (dual)
    - String of Skulls +3
    - Warrior Pendant +3
    - Amulet of Strength +3
    - Warrior krowaz +1rev set
    - 80lvl warrior

I ve thought it should be around 1.000 euro's, so for me isnt worth for trying to sell it..
    And friends were all crying to not sell it and get ready to come back and pk in beramus.. So selling wasn't really an option..

Prefer to be banned again, and it happened. THANKYOU NTT ^^
    1000Euro, yea in a perfect world maybe, but dude.. Get realistic.

so, it still works, i changed it by myself, change information pass, etc, but still blocked, but 2 days ago, a turk told me that he can unbanned my account only with password and id, but he wants 50% of my items U.U

I'm willing to give 2bilions on xigenon if someone helps me to unblock my old account.
    Please help me out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123