Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By b0ZZ
  • 2 Post By razor

Old C-west player might return back :)

This is a discussion on Old C-west player might return back :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys its me: b0ZZ (rogue) - DeathSmile (mage) Its been a long time that i played knight online Probably ...
Page: 1

Default Old C-west player might return back :)

Hey guys its me: b0ZZ (rogue) - DeathSmile (mage)
    Its been a long time that i played knight online Probably around 5 years ago in cwest with my buddies.
    I remember evry player back in cwest especialy the ardream community. Those were some fun times Im not sure if u guys are still playing
    on Chyper steamko. But ive seen Rampage and undestructablez clan already.
    Im atm kinda waiting till ardream is released. Till then im farming with my brother to gear up soon.

Btw Im curious about what happend to C-West 5 years ago when some turk injected +10 items. Did they get deleted or rollbacked lol? This i would like to know
    Since steamko has so many turkish players that use koxp. Its insane that they dont get banned xD They might inject in steamko aswell

PS. Is that degano from steam forums the degano from cwest lol? If he is, then that guy is realy a retard lol. Sometimes i read the topics there about koxpers killing bosses in CZ.
    Evry single excuse reply from degano is retarded lmao. Any monkey with decent brains can detect a koxper and bann him. how the fuk did he end up being a moderator there? xD
    (here is the topic im talking about Cypher after war - Koxper wars :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions.
    razor and Bathory like this.

Little archer Senior Member

He's nothing more than a pawn being used by NTT. He has 0 GM tools, 0 power regarding tickets, and I doubt he can even contact any of the higher ups or other forum admins. He keeps outdoing himself in being useless, I didn't even think someone could be this useless but there he is.

Issues that could be fixed in an instant are redirected to 1-week-reply customer support, because fuck paying customers.

Basically, a bot programmed to automatically post the ticket website link and close any topic containing the keywords banned, cheater or GM would be just as useful if not identical or maybe even better since at least that bot won't constantly edit his posts or pretend to be smart.
    Bathory and andrewo350 like this.

shots fired

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Cwest is now Gordion on non steam servers. +10s still present from what I've seen.

0 to 100 real quick

Quote Originally Posted by b0ZZ View Post
    Hey guys its me: b0ZZ (rogue) - DeathSmile (mage)
    Its been a long time that i played knight online Probably around 5 years ago in cwest with my buddies.
    I remember evry player back in cwest especialy the ardream community. Those were some fun times Im not sure if u guys are still playing
    on Chyper steamko. But ive seen Rampage and undestructablez clan already.
    Im atm kinda waiting till ardream is released. Till then im farming with my brother to gear up soon.

Btw Im curious about what happend to C-West 5 years ago when some turk injected +10 items. Did they get deleted or rollbacked lol? This i would like to know
    Since steamko has so many turkish players that use koxp. Its insane that they dont get banned xD They might inject in steamko aswell

PS. Is that degano from steam forums the degano from cwest lol? If he is, then that guy is realy a retard lol. Sometimes i read the topics there about koxpers killing bosses in CZ.
    Evry single excuse reply from degano is retarded lmao. Any monkey with decent brains can detect a koxper and bann him. how the fuk did he end up being a moderator there? xD
    (here is the topic im talking about Cypher after war - Koxper wars :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions.
    It's not really hard to see what you are doing here. But just to let you know, you also need at least 3 months old account to post on market section.

Also, just because some actions of others doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean they are wrong or retarded.
    It is obvious that banning is not the solution for koxp , so would you be kind enough how better you would deal with them? Provide your distinguished advise, instead of mocking others.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    It's not really hard to see what you are doing here. But just to let you know, you also need at least 3 months old account to post on market section.

Also, just because some actions of others doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean they are wrong or retarded.
    It is obvious that banning is not the solution for koxp , so would you be kind enough how better you would deal with them? Provide your distinguished advise, instead of mocking others.
    Dont worry about me Im not into buying or selling gb's and never done it before here. I have an account thats created in 2010 but i forgot its password. and im the real b0ZZ/DeathSmile
    Anyways i was more looking for my old buddies that played with me in C-west 5 years ago to see them here .

And howly crap those +10 items still exist so that means they didnt get deleted. Corrupted game will stay corrupted ^^

(incase people dont know what happend, some turk injected unlimited amounts of +10 chitin pauldrons and gabs adam or chitin shields +10)

Only 1 dedicated GM is enough to clean evry cheater in this game. This game is so little (talking about the zone and maps) , it will take maximum of 10 minutes to check evry abused cheating slots. But they dont care or wont care. The reason behind this is that GB selling sites need to Stock up from the money of koxpers. Else they cant make money of it by reselling to babaz ^^

PS. is NTT so poor to hire GM's that keep bussy banning cheaters only? i dont think so if i check the PUS prices

Sad to see Steamko is just another usko (even worse soon xD). Im even more confused how it made to steam

Howly fuk, i didnt know C-west is changed to Gordion LOL?

I checked the market section and i see Raptors +10, shells +10, shards +10, CHD +10 krowaz items +10 LOLOL lmfao. I see what happend there ^^

Guys dont get suprised when tons of +9 / +10s will pop up at steamko

Howly fuk, i didnt know C-west is changed to Gordion LOL?

I checked the market section and i see Raptors +10, shells +10, shards +10, CHD +10 krowaz items +10 LOLOL lmfao. I see what happend there ^^

Guys dont get suprised when tons of +9 / +10s will pop up at steamko
    whos selling xd?

He's pretty much there to delete post that make the game look bad and ban you when you point out anything negative against himself or ntt being true or not. Like razor said... hes useless.