Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Old Diez players

This is a discussion on Old Diez players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat Juanki!! Damn I miss LastHope/NewHope and the lonely BenevolentHope taking over! Good days Tabby! I miss ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Juanki!!

Damn I miss LastHope/NewHope and the lonely BenevolentHope taking over!
    Good days Tabby! I miss my pk's with Protective.

Still around in game? Or you quit?

Quote Originally Posted by Juanki View Post
    Good days Tabby! I miss my pk's with Protective.

Still around in game? Or you quit?
    Very good days my friend, I've lost my external HD, it had a LOT of SS's from those days, need to try locate it.

Not anymore I'm afraid, I quit a couple years ago. I have been very tempted to come back and a lot of this talk with old friends!

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Very good days my friend, I've lost my external HD, it had a LOT of SS's from those days, need to try locate it.

Not anymore I'm afraid, I quit a couple years ago. I have been very tempted to come back and a lot of this talk with old friends!
    Too bad, get it back, being tempted to do my 1st pk vid with Juanki (:

Get your priest back in game and let's do some pk haha.

Banned Senior Member

Geeeeeeeez old times man donno if you remember me but

bigdude6 from notorious

Hello from Alars, was Sukami a little mage before this

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Geeeeeeeez old times man donno if you remember me but

bigdude6 from notorious
    Ofc, I remember Notorious (:

And back on topic, still waiting for any old player from Diez who still plays
    Last edited by Juanki; 12-15-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Banned Senior Member

I really miss Diez :x such good times there.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I really miss Diez :x such good times there.
    Good days.

I can tell that Diez it's not like the old one. I joined today a clan called "Play4Fun" (badass clan in cz, really liked their pk), some of them are ex "AraF" players, gg clan while I was in "ProtectiveOfDies" and well, now days it's a MUST to have all your jewels +3 and your armor +8/+9 (in this case Krowaz Set) or +9/+10 (Shells).

Anyway, not new news at all, it's something that comes since 2013. With Super Parasight you can die with 3 hits, but hey, if you like pk, still worth to have a well geared char (:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

That's great, text me if you guys come back, I'm still in USKO (;

I am working on getting a sin that needs some leveling. Wanting a very old school typical Felix type build so I have a good foundation to start adding the newer items to. Also nothing looks more sexy than a rouge with glowing +9 dildo's and +8/9 Shells with the name Felix or Tigan above it. No clan leader bullshit for me ever again. I just want to spend a month or so just getting back into playing and making sure I have enough stamina in RL so I can then progress to being in full pk mode.

Adi, is helping me and in turn I think there could be a big influx of old players who just want to enjoy playing the game, before we start to remind people why our names are remembered

Banned Senior Member

Dat egooo :v
    Anibal likes this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Dat egooo :v
    Only thing bigger than my ego is my penis, and trust me I can even make a donkey blush

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Only thing bigger than my ego is my penis, and trust me I can even make a donkey blush
    That's enough for today's KO mate, what's the sin lvl? People still exp in Brahman and Paramun spots in eslant, you can find 24/7 exp parties there since "Genie" came out (the legit oto attack, which only works for mobs).

And BOOM! That's the hole idea about, no point of being clan leader. I know a lot of people don't remember me, I got hacked in the middle of my main account, then I played _Soultaker_ with Dennis, my wery best lad (He made all the clan videos, I just cared about pk, lvl, and on arranging some csw and isiloon parties with aruc, clannies or friends), we got a new char for me and there's when I finished building myself out with my own account (Juanki), when lots of english players were quitting, but thanks to this I've known the most badass turks + I know I'm a pain in the ass for my Karus fellows in cz, so let my heart remains with them

Let me know when you get the sin and biz gitmek cz!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

That's enough for today's KO mate, what's the sin lvl? People still exp in Brahman and Paramun spots in eslant, you can find 24/7 exp parties there since "Genie" came out (the legit oto attack, which only works for mobs).

And BOOM! That's the hole idea about, no point of being clan leader. I know a lot of people don't remember me, I got hacked in the middle of my main account, then I played _Soultaker_ with Dennis, my wery best lad (He made all the clan videos, I just cared about pk, lvl, and on arranging some csw and isiloon parties with aruc, clannies or friends), we got a new char for me and there's when I finished building myself out with my own account (Juanki), when lots of english players were quitting, but thanks to this I've known the most badass turks + I know I'm a pain in the ass for my Karus fellows in cz, so let my heart remains with them

Let me know when you get the sin and biz gitmek cz!
    he's coming to gordion kanka, not diez

you better get your ass over here too

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    he's coming to gordion kanka, not diez

you better get your ass over here too
    Hahaha oh well, you playing there also? I think I'll stay in Diez, I have name here and a full geared char.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Hahaha oh well, you playing there also? I think I'll stay in Diez, I have name here and a full geared char.
    Yup, been playing here for years now actually.
    Played casually in Ares in 04, Diez back in 05-08 and once CWest was released, started playing there more seriously, we ended up getting merged with Ionia CEast at some point, which got merged with a server named Atlantis eventually(Xigenon + Logos + Edana) and now it's Gordion.

Our server is very active, Diez is probably just as active tbh but keep in mind you don't exactly have eng speaking players over there

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast