Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HAWK teamed up with the bots?

This is a discussion on HAWK teamed up with the bots? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was in PK today and we were looking for botter basically. We started killing a botting party at the ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default HAWK teamed up with the bots?

I was in PK today and we were looking for botter basically. We started killing a botting party at the Cursed Bosses and then Hawk comes in. HAWK starts protecting the bots.... the bots ran where ever they went. Eventually we were in PK and there was a known bot with them. IDK if they were in the same party but it was weird. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Im not saying they are affiliated. But I just want that to be recognized.

Little archer Senior Member

yeah they have done that before

it isnt anything new really... HAWK will do everything possible to get what they want lol (luring on bosses, adding koxpers, jumping on vs's, etc)

and dont be surprised if they seem to "defend" hackers. everyone does that in this server

defending the botters... lol, CZ is an pk zone, if anyone see opposite nation, he start attack them. Does not matter if there are botters or no. BTW karus have been defending bifrost botters in cz since they fixed it, and noone posted about it. Razor, i know that u hate HAWK and u will do everythig to blame them. Did they ever lure something on you? I bet no, cuz u are karus, and they are humans. Like i said - cz is a pk zone, there are no vses, if u want 1 vs 1, go arena. And about this ss: i was this party leader and i add this "koxpers" cuz they were running in bowl, and they wanted party. Didnt ever saw them koxping or whatever, but if u do, prove that.
    Stop crying if someone is better then you.
    And please note, im not in HAWK anymore. I was playing here for long long time, and believe me, it is the best clan i have ever had. If there is 1 noob, there are still plenty of gg guys that will never ally with botters.
    And please, close this topic. This is gonna be another flame.

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    Stop crying if someone is better then you.
    8/10 imo..

again hawk ;]

You guy aren't aware that you run with botters/scammers too? Oh the irony again.
    Razor, how can you expect people to trust someone who blacks out most of their picture (which to me shows nothing). What are you so afraid of?

leave hawk clan pls , since a lot of clan orcs start farm at cw2 they haven't be able to make nps cause they can't kill the atross and riotes anymore , PLEASE LET THEM WIN SOME NPS.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

If you're a old Carnac - West player, you can see 2 hackers in those screen shoots.. He's proving that they were in the same party by showing 1 ladder board with LPs on it, and after they make a kill, another screen shoot where EVERYONE in that party earned so LPs (including the hackers) which is proff enough.

Razor, you know that there's no point... I've reported how vano used to run with k0xping priests and everything, there's no use really.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    If you're a old Carnac - West player, you can see 2 hackers in those screen shoots.. He's proving that they were in the same party by showing 1 ladder board with LPs on it, and after they make a kill, another screen shoot where EVERYONE in that party earned so LPs (including the hackers) which is proff enough.

Razor, you know that there's no point... I've reported how vano used to run with k0xping priests and everything, there's no use really.
    ted u always love vano xD

uh Bathory, i blacked it out because i posted that on official forums on another acc some time ago.

my main was banned so if i revealed my name on the ss i would have gotten myself banned again and the suspension time raised.

but hey nice try.

Legacy Senior Member

This is indeed a flaming thread.

the clan got 36 members if its full

so the behaive or 4/5/6 is bad doesnt mean that the whole clan is bad or whatever

thanks .....

Banned

please guys do not touch my vano..
    ted boi vano is mine i love to touch him (gae sex)

btw vano is like 50...

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

@Skull; I STILL haven't been able to get that twitch off of my mind, the one I get the moment I see vano.. I just auto run up to him and try to spike him, just to realise I'm in the same nation as him so no more free NPs

@Razor: Indeed he is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast