Old KO or KO now ?

This is a discussion on Old KO or KO now ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wana see people opinions on this just to see how much the game has changed for good or bad ...
Page: 1

Deadzz

i wana see people opinions on this just to see how much the game has changed for good or bad !

tindall

Numerous topics on this, try searching...

Deadzz

o ryt ok just newisd to forum would like to see for myself

Banned for scamming.

Old KO better because of the good memories..... just like your childhood when you dont have anything too worry about but play all day long and now your older and have too work all day too pay bills and stuff....

But game did improve .... dont know when/why you left ko....but if your talking about cheats/dupes etc. etc. now its way better protected then before.... not much too complain over...

just my 2 cents !

ps:

.!. <_< .!. too all haters and complainers who will start talking about ko is bad and sh^t and still play all day long <_<

Banned

Go play a pvt server if u want old KO.... then ull remember y u smiled when KE came.

Its like when i wanted to play Super mario smash brothers so badly... bought a n64 and the game off ebay... just to relive my old childhood memories.

10min later i was selling those memories .

Deadzz

i loved old Ko so much just wen a new server come out there wernt to much usd envolved and it was a much nicer comunity best bits was the Cz / boss runs in eslant
    like when ur clan got a Ironbelt and no one complained who it went to plus runing cz finding and boss killing it was so much more rewarding miss it.

huh, I thought I banned you, Zootie/Brak or well one of them.

Go try scam on another forum or something.