Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Old Player coming back - Requesting info

This is a discussion on Old Player coming back - Requesting info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by JamesCastle spend a day or two visiting cwest/ares/diez during that time, focus mainly on which server has ...
Page: 2

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    spend a day or two visiting cwest/ares/diez

during that time, focus mainly on which server has the hottest looking girls and evaluate your chances of hooking up with such girls. If there's a good chance of a hookup, go with that server !!
    your nuts lol.

I am going with c-west, mainly cause I had left over money on a account i forgot, and a lvl 61 priest. So I will go from there. As far as the game being terrible, its really k2 thats terrible, not the game. I have played other games, iv got a raid ready toon on wow(but I work nights and cant raid, no point to play for me), on rose online, iv got a lvl 195 cleric(but the game seems repetitive at the point im at) and about 5 other games iv got accounts on. I kinda decided to come back, because of my overall game experience, this game ranked 3rd, and diablo 2 lod ranked 2nd. Since I really have no desire to do the same ole run till you get everything you could possibly ever want, I would rather come back here, work to get my gear, and qq about koxpers(or whatever there using now) lol
    Thanks for all the advice and see you ingame!

sup mike, long time no see.

I'm prolly the only one who still remembers you around here

Have fun at whatever is still left of this game. You won't see me back ever again on this game >.<

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post

Have fun at whatever is still left of this game. You won't see me back ever again on this game >.<
    Yeah I remember your name to. And thanks, not sure how long ill go at it, but for now im back. :P

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    spend a day or two visiting cwest/ares/diez

during that time, focus mainly on which server has the hottest looking girls and evaluate your chances of hooking up with such girls. If there's a good chance of a hookup, go with that server !!
    I like the way this man thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    ares is the best server...

englisch peeps.. en 10 times more active then c west..

only thing .. u need some +9 =)
    Yea, Ares is the best.
    And I didn't have any +9 when I ended and I could play normal. With items it is easier, but with good clan it go good too.
    Only now, when I go back (I tried CW, and it is really bad server) I will buy something

I am waiting for money from job, after I will pm you

Is that the same Mike that used to play the Zapper account? Most who play elmo will remember what a pain in the ass he was (Zapper, not Mike)

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Is that the same Mike that used to play the Zapper account? Most who play elmo will remember what a pain in the ass he was (Zapper, not Mike)
    I remember zapper, and I believe both of us used to swap accounts to pvp with sometimes. But that was a long time ago and I used to share accounts with 3 or 4 people at one point. I was a trusty back then and did several thousand usd transactions, so people didn't have issue's with me. Though I had enemies mainly because I could be a ass, and tended to be very blunt with people. Most people loved me for my honesty though, and had very few issues. But yeah i think you have the general idea of who I was. I honestly don't think there are many people from my time, as most of them quit before I did. Including LORDARK who had the only +9 items on the server. My warrior was DontTown, I don't remember the name of my rogue or priest. Also before i sold my mage his name was Sorcofallpower. Closest name I remember so far that iv seen is seonne, which i believe was a mage in tioc, which i had 2 accounts in that clan I had access to.

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Nah, its not him. Mike played way before Zapper even got some name in Xigenon (due his PK movies)

I remember zapper, and I believe both of us used to swap accounts to pvp with sometimes. But that was a long time ago and I used to share accounts with 3 or 4 people at one point. I was a trusty back then and did several thousand usd transactions, so people didn't have issue's with me. Though I had enemies mainly because I could be a ass, and tended to be very blunt with people. Most people loved me for my honesty though, and had very few issues. But yeah i think you have the general idea of who I was. I honestly don't think there are many people from my time, as most of them quit before I did. Including LORDARK who had the only +9 items on the server. My warrior was DontTown, I don't remember the name of my rogue or priest. Also before i sold my mage his name was Sorcofallpower. Closest name I remember so far that iv seen is seonne, which i believe was a mage in tioc, which i had 2 accounts in that clan I had access to.
    Ye, I was a mage in Tioc

Read above, Zapper only got known when the ROFD patches came. If my memory serves me well, you quitted the game already by then. Atleast I quitted some months after ROFD and Im pretty sure you sold your shits way before me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermike1011 View Post
    i remember your warrior, that was like 5 years ago?

Mastermike1011

Nah, its not him. Mike played way before Zapper even got some name in Xigenon (due his PK movies)

Ye, I was a mage in Tioc

Read above, Zapper only got known when the ROFD patches came. If my memory serves me well, you quitted the game already by then. Atleast I quitted some months after ROFD and Im pretty sure you sold your shits way before me.
    Yeah I did sell by then, but I came back as a rogue, and played with him quite a bit, long after I sold my warrior. Also I had access to Magix forever until he quit. I am almost positive me and zapper did some swapping.

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I don't remember exactly when I sold him, but I played him from day 1 of xigenon opening up. :P

more like 6 years ago during KE times. Still got the list of np tracker from 2005.

and I still remember mike at the time when he was playing on those characters.

nice to see few old Xig players around here ^^

nice to see few old Xig players around here ^^
    indeed, but regay dont even want to response on pms
    not even for his old ex-clan m8 xD

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    indeed, but regay dont even want to response on pms
    not even for his old ex-clan m8 xD
    Yeah it was soooooooo long ago, and I didn't drop my warrior for atleast a few years. I honestly wasn't expecting to see anyone i remembered. Nuke, you had a character named nuke in tioc right? was also a mage? or maybe a rogue. WAIT for some reason I remember a Nuke being in a clan with me o-O

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast