Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Old Player coming back - Requesting info

This is a discussion on Old Player coming back - Requesting info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Oreo cwest is best if you really care about a majority of the population speaking english. not ...
Page: 4

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    cwest is best if you really care about a majority of the population speaking english. not a super active server but lots of fun to be had. if you just care about getting a good core group of people to play with, try as already said, ares, diez or cwest but look for a clan first cause that can make picking a server much easier
    I have someone alreadying wanting me in a G1 clan, I just have to level up to 79, lol.

sup mike long time no talk! hope your doing well :]

old times moment!!!

<3 mike

thisischikorita

1.C-west
    2.-ares
    3.no other good servers :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    everybody on this forum will tell you to go c-west, but c-west isnt the most active. I would go ares or diez personally
    As much as I have loved my times on Diez , you have to be seriously packing some mega wonga to get a compeative setup. Not only are you fighting against +9 or higher weapons and the +3 qunines , there seriously badassed babashoppers are pumping out +8 Krowaz. Hell LeHaine had 3000 ap back in 2009 and that is nothing compaired to what really heavily geared sins would have now.

I recently started back on C-West , it's a nice place to get yourself back into playing the newer vertion of KO , but it would be only a matter of time that you would need to move to find a better challange. If you do decide to go there and go human , give me a shout on here and I'll happly go over the differences with you.

Regards Felix

CurseMiga

welcome back man id have to say c-west is where its at. But lots of English players have came back to Ares and Dies. Choice is yours.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234