Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

An old player thought.

This is a discussion on An old player thought. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kevinKo3 i think you are 100% right . I think the thing that misses is RESPECT .some ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevinKo3 View Post
    i think you are 100% right .
    I think the thing that misses is RESPECT.some may understand some may not....(its ok you are all welcome to play though .....CHEERS.)

YOURS SINCERELY..

Banned Senior Member

i miss the times when you have seen a player with good weapons (legit) and you respected him cause he didnt baba it or hack it he just earned it with the time and affort he put,same to lvls.
    Now all these are past everyone is 83 with full set.Thats all......

hope i am understandable to everyone who says he cant understand my point right????

PurEppOwnage

People over the internet are more likely to disrespect you then when they meet you in real life...
    Never understood this and its kind of frustrating too, because you cant "do anything back" except start a retard argument.
    And about the babashopping. Maybe they should ban people who buy stuff for usd. I know theyre are other ways like selling pus stuff, but i think it would balance it abit more. And since most pus items get used and not reselled a lot less money will be put in the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12