Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Old players list

This is a discussion on Old players list within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ban touch noob!...
Page: 14

mammlea2

ban touch noob!

ban touch noob![/b]
    stfu u fuking quitter server jumper name changer bad comboer and noob kser :P

ko4eva

wow im surprised some1 has a character with my real name in Diez... Thinh... lol ^^

Well when I played in Tioc he was active.Now thanks to Tsunami I also remember Jenova ( I knew there was 1 mage named after an Italian city,but didn't remember which ).And Plant which was screaming all day long "fucking come farm servants for marbels",and that Mille dude ( god knows what happened to him h34r: h34r: )[/b]
    For the record, I was playing Mille, sharing with the original owner. We sold our char like 13-14 months ago. Mille is currently playing other games, while me personal returned after quitting for 8-9 months. Currently playing some friends accs, but not as much as I used to play. You know, most of the times PK blows anyways.

As for plant, noone cared about him. We knew how he was and let him think he was important for the clan as his total :P
    Jenova still got his acc, but isnt active. He's playing WoW with DaisyK, Jack_Me_Off, KeepWalking, Watch_Dis and many others. Prolly he quitted forever just as karti and many mnay other tiocs.
    As for RedBaron ... dude,that guy was unstopable ... and Toni,he and his +9 ds[/b]
    As I said, hughe advantage of uber items and highest lvl. Sure he was unstoppable lol. Our ELT partys rocked. I remember we had to relog 3 times a scroll cuz humans went to the other server cuz they saw us rolling :P.
    Toni was a BEAST :P

Btw where did most of Tioc go ? h34r: h34r: 100 ppl ain't a small number h34r:[/b]
    Imo, tioc destroyed with making a third clan and adding so much randoms. Most of the original tiocs playing WoW, tho on different servers. I know they have a half Tioc Clan on Lightning Blade (something like that) and others (like me) are waiting for other and better games to come up.

Ripper_of_romania

Never knew Mille was shared thought u were the owner of the acc h34r: h34r:
    Plant,aw well,he was spamming chat all day long,was lending him a hand or two when he was in despair h34r:
    And rofl at Jack_me_off,oh sorry,SirJack... :lol: :lol:
    Sad that such a clan sunk and yeah alot of randoms where in and out constantly in T3 h34r:
    T1 was same faces all the time h34r: ,but it was nice in there,I liked it,even tho I was boring to death just pressing 2 behind castle walls and accidentally kill some1 "a.q. catapults" or over-crowded at isiloon laging the crap of my ancient computer h34r:
    Gotta love neighbours and their accounts h34r: h34r:

Banned

pri3st_0f_d34th

gv1

from the Diez old players..was the best..but they stopped to play this game..and i'm so sad

that bug is also old <_<

I remember when EK and TOWN were tanking and festo was rezzing everyone for them ^_^ didnt even get killed by them hahaha

I remember when EK and TOWN were tanking and festo was rezzing everyone for them ^_^ didnt even get killed by them hahaha[/b]

I never did get that ban

I never did get that ban [/b]
    funny you still got these old pics

CuriositY

I never did get that ban [/b]

Lol Nice

And BTW I&#39;m still playing and I&#39;m an old school from Diez...

my mate mod3m was there ^_^

Also you can beat the time, when someone bought that rom from that warrior forgot his name. Told orcs to come townspike him and kept 4 stone rezzin him until he lost all his money and stones hahahaha

my mate mod3m was there ^_^

Also you can beat the time, when someone bought that rom from that warrior forgot his name. Told orcs to come townspike him and kept 4 stone rezzin him until he lost all his money and stones hahahaha[/b]
    _cloud_