Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Old Shio Tears ???

This is a discussion on Old Shio Tears ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then it doesn't worth to "clean" the good uniques, such as iron belt rol etc.. only nub uniques... that sux ...
Page: 3

Banned

then it doesn't worth to "clean" the good uniques, such as iron belt rol etc.. only nub uniques...

that sux =\

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    then it doesn't worth to "clean" the good uniques, such as iron belt rol etc.. only nub uniques...

that sux =\
    well the uniques i need and use are very hard to find so they are worth it for me anyways maybe not for all tho

i heard every boss from cz drop irons?
    is that true

heard shaula drop'd in+0 on west xD so i guess so

If you guys didnt notice bosses in CZ are really hard to kill, including shaula, lobo, lupus samma. Ive seen people get one hit by Lobo. Im sure the person who got EXPd thought they where easy like before lol.

yep i did sadly bark gave me a 2ihtter lawl

I got a old EP from monster stone quest. What happen if I unlock it?

i might answer some questions about "old" item compounding here but cant make full guide yet since i dno the main thing - result. Yet.

First of all, there are 2 kind of "old" items. The difference is in item description. Some of them got "too old to go with other accessories", some not. Items WITH such description are for crafting, rest are upgradable by regular way at anvil. So make sure u got 3 of the same kind.
    As some of u noticed, better of those "old" are like greyed, as ive seen f.e. skele, wp, elfbelt, re, fr, shio, pp, ep, rol since worse items arent any different from the normal uniques. If u try to put the greyed item on and confirm it, that item will get "locked" - u cant sell it, cant trade. The only thing i havent tried is to use such "locked" item in a crafting.

Crafting. It is NOT 100% success. I suppose blue trina might be usefull here.

Result. There are some rumours floating around about what u get compounding "old" uniques. Some ppl say u get normal +0, some are saying u get normal +1 or even u can get ANY OTHER normal unique +0, doesnt matter what u put inthere. Since i havent succeed yet, i cant confirm any of those.

If u got any experience in that, feel free to share, it will be usefull for everyone to know.

BigAppleGuy

Yes is anyone as soon as someone tries this compounding of old items and/or accessories. PLease post and let us all know the results.

a846039

yup that would be very helpful lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123