Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Old Skoolers

This is a discussion on Old Skoolers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hii :P...
Page: 5

WARP

hii :P

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Yea infinity wasnt really that old, but we were basically all from symbolic or sym 2.. Gud guns!! I quit and most of the clan went to play wow.... Good times tho!!! I have a ss of me cama and someone else tanking df a long time ago and me using dot skills cause i was a noob lol, u can guess what happened.. Will have to upload it....

Hostage

Not many ppl remember the the first 2 weeks in dies Blood used to have nice fights with reddevilz (Or something like that) the clan of Diez_J, Diez_K, Diez_kanka etc etc, that was for a few weeks them CZ became boring because there were no humans and some of the blood members quit , it was so boring sometimes running 2 parties of blood between 35 to 50 lvl and waiting for humans, the server took a little longer to become balance, Blood MNI templars lifestoned and symbolic were orcs :lol:
    I also remember i was the guy in Blood testing new sins for the clan :lol: , remember that i tested you hostage? :lol: .

time past fast [/b]

I owned both you and pulgoso in the arena many many many late nights in a row. :mellow: This was back when I recorded a fraps of devile doing a minor heal combo when it first started comming out. I learned it the next day. After that, rogue&#39;s have been WAY too over powered. The one day though behind human base. You were on Poweroutage. I do remember beating you. <3

Wasn&#39;t really fair though, I went from warrior to assasin in 1 day. I dont think I played THAT bad.

I remember Gwin tanking DM&#39;s til like 4am, I couldn&#39;t quite do them yet. Muahaha

oncemore

And they said all that humans could do was run the 12 rush with only mages....

Happened in wars as well[/b]
    I quit at last devil :P So glad i did...

and phantom... :P

rofl thats a shit load of mages.

Reinhard

This is for ali lol

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Hey rezz ! yeah been a while, but still good to see old faces wondering around Ko4life. Jack come play sof for a bit, I&#39;m In NoTagGaming...lol I never thought i&#39;d join them since i was anti notag ever since they opend up a server.

Giga I&#39;ve been gone since September

Don&#39;t worry didn&#39;t forget AHM, just that...Patty owes me 10GBs so umm a.q

WARP

after ROB ended

> after this i joined outkasted, then switched to human side, joined uk, then atm, inactivitie -> LegionOfPortugal

Hoodstar

hi abazas..

Morghana

Yey, long time since

i remember a movie of symbolic

Somewhere in the movie you can see me(:::red_bull:: trying to gate, failed
    then in big letter NO GATING ALLOWED

Banned

im still here and playing a little...?[/b]
    zammy :lol:

u should rename the topic to Diez old skoolers , i still remember my old clan on Diez F, when we had the harpy spot on both server d1 and d2 :P, also when he helped BlooD to get the casttle.

Eternity, the biggest noobs of the game
    Every1 hated those lame asses

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I remember this odd day in KO. i lost alot of my really old KO/KE stuff due to reformats. I think Paddy has one or two when I was in KoNs when Diez compleated the FT for the first time.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast