Old time player, wanting to start again.

This is a discussion on Old time player, wanting to start again. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, i used to play ko alottttt but after some stuff happening i wasn't able to play anymore, anyway ...
Page: 1

Brent

Default Old time player, wanting to start again.

Hey guys, i used to play ko alottttt but after some stuff happening i wasn't able to play anymore, anyway i logged my account yesterday for the first time yesterday, not expecting much on there because i sold mostly everything/gave it to my clan....but realized there was absolutly NOTHING on there, not one penny lol.

anyway i'm a level 64 priest, wanna go battle priest to do some solo leveling, could anyone be nice enough to spare some bp equip.? I have those quest jewlery so all i need are clothes and a weapon....i would love to play this game again but nearly impossible to do when statted as a healing priest with no money lol....i don't have high expectations for people doing me favors as i logged in and the game has totally changed....i dont think i saw one person who spoke english.... i would enjoy doing some solo leveling and possibly find an english speaking clan.....

oh yea, i'm on ares....thanks.

eventrock5

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Hey guys, i used to play ko alottttt but after some stuff happening i wasn't able to play anymore, anyway i logged my account yesterday for the first time yesterday, not expecting much on there because i sold mostly everything/gave it to my clan....but realized there was absolutly NOTHING on there, not one penny lol.

anyway i'm a level 64 priest, wanna go battle priest to do some solo leveling, could anyone be nice enough to spare some bp equip.? I have those quest jewlery so all i need are clothes and a weapon....i would love to play this game again but nearly impossible to do when statted as a healing priest with no money lol....i don't have high expectations for people doing me favors as i logged in and the game has totally changed....i dont think i saw one person who spoke english.... i would enjoy doing some solo leveling and possibly find an english speaking clan.....

oh yea, i'm on ares....thanks.
    u should just quit that char and come c-west

Dont waste time for USKO, come and join ko4life server !

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f119/

batman23

dont start it again if u allready quited

bigj1994

if u quit dont play again. but i agree with bloddy curse come play ko4life's server

Banned

come to ko4life server

Ares would be a stupid server to start on, go c-west cuz 99% of all players there speak english