Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

old TOWN member has questions

This is a discussion on old TOWN member has questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nope euko its not hosted by g1 it is hosted by ntteam and mgame wich more then sure will have ...
Page: 2

nope euko its not hosted by g1 it is hosted by ntteam and mgame wich more then sure will have better support then usko....
    Also gms at least on beta whas on kinda 18/24 and cheaters and booters whas banned right away (dont like usko where booters sitt on moradon for months:P)

gammeth

Guys how can u recommend a server rhat is only just out of beta... Yeh fair enough it seems promising but there is no evidence about how gamer experience will be. BTW cwest suits me fine.. dcz an rlb plenty action. Just sayin.......

UsefulId1ot

cool, ill continue on cwest, and i'll give euko a shot when it launches thanks for the replies

I do not think you will find the kind of action we had on ares back in the day. The TOWN v FiRe cz fights we had!!

thisischikorita

if ur not a turk c west is the best server for u 10000000000000%

Racial Draft Chappelle - If it uploaded by WILDEEZY uno it best Quality on Utube!!! - YouTube

Scroll to 4:55

This topic automatically brought that to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by UsefulId1ot View Post
    gonna play some KO. ares was my home for 3 years. quit in 2006. i tried a few servers and couldn't tell which have the most action. which servers have active pvp? what server has the most englęsh speakers? what do players devote most their time to? when i played it was 24/7 colony zone thx for helpful replies
    C-west would be your best bet. have you kept in touch with Shiva and Mang? a few years ago we were on a few private servers here and there. been a while since i talked to other members.

Still Ares with the most active pk at all times. I was in allied clan w/ Town, remember u basically as an egotistical ass. Airicut made a topic not too long back to see who was still around. But still a good handful of people still around from the old days whether you liked them or not on orc side. If I remember, you played mainly days(from a US standpoint), which is easily most active pk with about 3-4 parties at least running around on both sides. At night, we have usually 2 parties eachside running around. 3-4 if u include k0xping mages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12