old uniques

This is a discussion on old uniques within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought an old ROL a few weeks ago and today when i logged on, it was no longer gray... ...
Page: 1

Default old uniques

i bought an old ROL a few weeks ago and today when i logged on, it was no longer gray...

i hadnt worn it yet...

any idea if this is tradable if i wear it?

any idea what happened?

Kossaus

Try first can u merch it. Before u wear it it asks do u want to break the seal. If u break it, then for sure u cant sell it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    i bought an old ROL a few weeks ago and today when i logged on, it was no longer gray...

i hadnt worn it yet...

any idea if this is tradable if i wear it?

any idea what happened?
    It wont be tradable if you break it. If you trade someone an old grey unique it loses its grey color, but its still the same old grey colored far as the game is concerned.

Banned

i think that all this is makeing the prieces terrible in our server >.< everything is so cheep and ever day i watch my char depreciate farther and farther down lol

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Koxpers+Old Uniqes = Usko dead. Theres nothing worth fighting for anymore. (Yes it rhymes)

tomudek77

You can unseal this again and sell, but you need 2 more old items (the same) and some scraps. More info can you find by the NPC located between Heppa and Moira. (on the left side of Moradon)