Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SlayerNation Ares

This is a discussion on SlayerNation Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just Wondering who joined this clan recently (maybe top 5 players? ) :blink: ......
Page: 1

Just Wondering who joined this clan recently (maybe top 5 players? ) :blink: ...

SillyHo

Could be a random bug that showed massive amounts of NP on their clan for a few hours. Seems they dropped it just as fast as they got it. Maybe some players came to help them do a cape quest as well. I looked and no current clanmates are on the verified cheaters list for snow war.

anthony52180

because they donated it all they went form 99 to 25 on rank list there is no way they are not cheating some how

Pay attention on it: They had like 400k nps and suddenlly they got 12m and sudenlly they had 9m donated.... who could have that amount of nps to donate ?

Silly, that could happen only if they were a training knight clan... No way to happen with an accredited knight 'cause the nps of the players who join would not count on the total amount of nps of the clan.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

lil_mageskillz

prob just a bugg

it's gm edit, he's level 66, and donated it all

Culvertized is still in SlayerNation, maybe it was an inactive character, when a character hasnt been active in a long long time, they dont show up (Like Crazy items on warehouse accts)(really old accts with sick items)

Culvertized is still in SlayerNation, maybe it was an inactive character, when a character hasnt been active in a long long time, they dont show up (Like Crazy items on warehouse accts)(really old accts with sick items)[/b]
    when theyre inactive they dont show in kingofknight, ingame their spot is there so it cant be taken..

good point xD

He is not inactive this is just his subchar for Ronark Land Base. I know him he used to be from 2 of my pasts clans, and NO he is not old player, and DONT had all this nps... yesterday he was telling some lies with different ppl like ''i had 2,3 m nps and k2 deleted and now they gave back'' , ''i asked support to give nps back and they did a mistake of the amont'', ''i was archer b4 knight empire and got a lot of nps''( he is a new char, i know him since he was lvl 59 - , and btw , you knew him in Knight Empire or another time ? ). Another point is that : if support did a mistake with all his nps , why he didnt ask a gm to help him instead of donate 9m for his clan? If it still the same, soon you will see SlayerNation ( that was a SUBCLAN at #99 on rank) going to top10.

his+clans nps will be gone soon

his+clans nps will be gone soon[/b]
    GM said he is going to check that bad boy <_<

After donating 9m for his clan , he still having S as np simbol. :angry:

Mixer

So what? You all play ko,if ur pissed then just dont lol
    /quit and you will all be happy

gratz to the dude for at least having an S,made my friends realize he wil never get punished for abusing clan bug.

GOGOGO slaves,continue playing ko

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast