Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Old War Maps?

This is a discussion on Old War Maps? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bring old homeland maps back!!!...
Page: 2

Bring old homeland maps back!!!

Strike

since each server has 2 different 60+ war days i'm wondering if they change up when the war maps happen on each day?
    for me Wed. = 1) boat 2) jail 3) log and on Sat. = might be mixed up a little differently? i'll find out tomorrow and let you all know :lol:
    unless someone else can already confirm this.

Banned

OMG this is awesome!!!! I <3 < 3< 3the old maps

That&#39;s one of my biggest complaints with the game and (provided there&#39;s no more bugs involved) this would be super fucking cool!

1) The MYKO beta lunar war map, where there was a jail and u had various ways of traveling towards the warders and the keeper... i&#39;m pretty sure none of you have ever seen this map... only the people that played like 5 years ago would know this one.[/b]
    just told u about it and 5 years ago there wasn&#39;t myko witch started like march 2004. This map was in usko few times long time ago but was bugged. I didn&#39;t been on this map in myko coz was hard to get to war (when u are noob and die coz of lured harunga ). And i&#39;m pretty sure many ppl been on this map in usko.

now back to old old lunar war map with bridge and 2 diff way to go to warder pls

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

just told u about it and 5 years ago there wasn&#39;t myko witch started like march 2004. This map was in usko few times long time ago but was bugged. I didn&#39;t been on this map in myko coz was hard to get to war (when u are noob and die coz of lured harunga ). And i&#39;m pretty sure many ppl been on this map in usko.[/b]
    lol are you literally slow or what, 5 years ago was 2004... and yes there was this lunar war map... and yes many people were on the map, except all those people that played 5 years ago, i&#39;m pretty sure they don&#39;t still play... maybe like a 1% of the whole ko population now that&#39;s played 5 years ago

5 years ago was month before myko, there was 2004 and wasn&#39;t myko.And u posting it on forum not in game.Not all ppl here still play and many played myko before came p2p.Now about being slow.

U posted
    i&#39;m pretty sure none of you have ever seen this map[/b]
    when I posted above your post that i been on this map .U trying be pro or sth?Believe me many ppl seen it.Ppl from hire also

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

5 years ago was month before myko, there was 2004 and wasn&#39;t myko.And u posting it on forum not in game.Not all ppl here still play and many played myko before came p2p.Now about being slow.

U posted
    when I posted above your post that i been on this map .U trying be pro or sth?Believe me many ppl seen it.Ppl from hire also[/b]
    Wow I&#39;m sorry, am I suppose to be exact and say "EXACTLY 4 years and 11 months ago was when they started off MYKO beta, and that&#39;s when the map was first seen" ... I mean did you even want me to include the exact date as well?... it&#39;s fuking 5 years ago and that explains enough

I ain&#39;t try to be pro shit by saying that cause I know not many people who are currently still on ko4life haven&#39;t played it... but watch, i&#39;ll ask anyone here on the forum to post and say YES to this post if you have ever played that Lunar War map. I&#39;ll see if even 5 people say yes.

If someone could possibly find the map layouts of the OLD KO war maps...that would be amazing...cuz i remember..... Boat/Open field with tree in middle/ New log map/ the current ardream map/ and also this 1...it came on ares a few years ago as "suprise wars" my clan DOE aka DesciplesOfEvil called it the "snake map" because there were several paths to warders and the keeper.... lol, was just wonderin if there was any more then these.

miami

what about dcz? map still the same?

Wow I&#39;m sorry, am I suppose to be exact and say "EXACTLY 4 years and 11 months ago was when they started off MYKO beta, and that&#39;s when the map was first seen[/b]
    point is dun call someone slow if u dun have right coz u look dumb then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12