Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Oldest clan on dies?

This is a discussion on Oldest clan on dies? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn, good times, good clans, and funny, I see some names I know [/b] :wub: morg Sorry but Elegance did ...
Page: 5

Terrorblade

Damn, good times, good clans, and funny, I see some names I know [/b]
    :wub: morg

Sorry but Elegance did exist in old ko tho they didnt get top 5 till rofd, they were originaly called Deep_Freeze and changed name to Elegance just before ke.[/b]
    Deep_freeze was Deep_freeze and Elegance is Elegance. They changed the name so it's like changing the clan

ladyarawin

Wink

Yup Astaru_Kinsmen is a really old clan ![/b]
    :P YEP we are the orginal old clan and still kicken ass. I know we haven't been on much due to internet , life out side of game, and other shit. But We are on... that is when the 99% bug don't hit us... any how Hoth and I are back usually on D2 if not try D3 . oh by the way..... your all still noobs.....lol

mom :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Sorry but Elegance did exist in old ko tho they didnt get top 5 till rofd, they were originaly called Deep_Freeze and changed name to Elegance just before ke.[/b]
    then they must've been too insignificant to notice :lol:

elegence has been around for as long as i can remember :S they were always at spot 2 harpys in eslant, and if some1 else was there, they'd ks until they had their spot back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345