Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

USKO is a private server! -> Join the EUKO Ardream Scene!

This is a discussion on USKO is a private server! -> Join the EUKO Ardream Scene! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone got the inclination to get amongst it? Might be a chance for fresh start for people who wanna throw ...
Page: 1

Default USKO is a private server! -> Join the EUKO Ardream Scene!

Anyone got the inclination to get amongst it? Might be a chance for fresh start for people who wanna throw in the towel on private servers like USKO, but don't wanna play to style of CZ. As things are at the moment, ardreams still pretty noobish (nostalgic of USKO's early ardream days). Any skilled crew can run in during chaos stone respawn and ruin everyone's shit. The population is increasing at a steady rate, although I only find it worth while during peak hours at the moment. Round up your ol' ardream cronies from USKO and see if you still got it.

On a side-note - it's easy to become equal to, or better, geared than the average player seeing as there are level requirements on unique jewlery: 60+ for many non-old accessories, resulting in no iron necklaces or iron belts, no ep wp or pps above +0 olds (but ehh, this makes alternative builds more desirable for achieving certain specs -> paper warriors, hp stat dreadshield paper priests and so forth). Plus, if you got enough friends to start dominating chaos stone then -> every lupus pendant sells for pretty much the equvilent of a chitin +8 piece.

Okay, so let's go.

inb4 ardream is for naabs - potatoes gonna potate.

O_o Senior Member

Cant wait till I'll be at home and start lvling 1

It's gonna be so fun!!

Btw, beside iron set EP wp and pp +1 which more uniques are for 60+?

Is euko this empty after they killed it?

Seriously been several topics like this. So yea i assume euko is dying/dead

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Is euko this empty after they killed it?

Seriously been several topics like this. So yea i assume euko is dying/dead
    they are working on the server.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

EUKO is good after the krowaz sets comes out..

Just quit ko already

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Just quit ko already
    and why should we ?
    if you left , it doesn't mean we all should leave .

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    and why should we ?
    Coz he did

And someone answer my question aq! What else beside what he mentioned can't be use under lvl 60? All the +1 uniques and iron set?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Coz he did

And someone answer my question aq! What else beside what he mentioned can't be use under lvl 60? All the +1 uniques and iron set?
    yea +1 uniques and above or iron sets is the only things u can't use 59 and under

You cant use 2k hp 350ac scrolls in there and theres no 1500hp 300ac scrolls in pus so it makes the pk dam fun.

And destiny you can check all the items via buying merch in game it shows the lvl requirement there. But for example best rogue gear you could get is old rols wp eme+1 skele belt/jud+1 armors and weapons dont have lvl req ( chitins and normal daggers, shards, chd sherion... )

just to let you know, everyday there are plenty of reported cheaters from (not only) PK zones, now mostly from Ardream and you can bet more of them arent reported
    i know cheaters are in USKO, private servers too but EUKO is less populated and cheaters are pretty high % from all PK players
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    they are working on the server.
    yes, but sorry to say that, too late... last 3-4 months they didnt care about the game, cheaters got NPs, items, money - used dual minor cheat, automatic using of skill in PK, took money farming spots, etc
    and still many of these well known cheaters are in game... some players left, some friends parties left, whole clans left servers... and Psycho, do you remember how long was bugged Trainer Kate NPC? (pet shop, around month you were unable to use pet loot, but of course cheaters have autoloot koxp )
    Quote Originally Posted by juanmao View Post
    EUKO is good after the krowaz sets comes out..
    about Krowaz/Cursed items, somebody likes it somebody not, but truth is, cheaters farmed TONS of Krowazs materials... Cursed items are bugged, you cant upgrade them after +7 or +1rev

and i am not talking about stupid level jump event (event where you can jump for free from 50+lvls to 73-77lvl instantly) and during this crazy event they released Ardream heh
    EUKO has two kind of server - English chat only and Free chat, but guess what, on English servers Turks won Kingship and spamming king commands in turkish
    oh and nearly forgot, there are still many Candy Staves (Candy Staff) from +6 reverse to +26 reverse !!! which are better than any Faun, Molok, Fulitol or any other staff

if you dont care about these things, you can go play there, thats the truth about EUKO, at least for now

O_o Senior Member

Dam that's awesome!!

And weapons doesn't have lvl limit?

Rogues gonna own then hehe

Quote Originally Posted by asdas View Post
    You cant use 2k hp 350ac scrolls in there and theres no 1500hp 300ac scrolls in pus so it makes the pk dam fun.

And destiny you can check all the items via buying merch in game it shows the lvl requirement there. But for example best rogue gear you could get is old rols wp eme+1 skele belt/jud+1 armors and weapons dont have lvl req ( chitins and normal daggers, shards, chd sherion... )
    No scrolls?! Holy shit!!

And I'm asking coz I'm in the army and barely get home xD

Honestly i wasn`t optimistic about EUKo futre but lately GM activity and patches bring alot of hope. Yesterday Server was full people w/o prems had hard time geting online so yeah Euko sems to geting second breath we will see how it turns in next weeks though lets see if gm`s keep clearing game from koexpers. There is impact on market alredy prices flying down realy fast

Quote Originally Posted by UbiQuitousCZ View Post
    just to let you know, everyday there are plenty of reported cheaters from (not only) PK zones, now mostly from Ardream and you can bet more of them arent reported
    i know cheaters are in USKO, private servers too but EUKO is less populated and cheaters are pretty high % from all PK players

yes, but sorry to say that, too late... last 3-4 months they didnt care about the game, cheaters got NPs, items, money - used dual minor cheat, automatic using of skill in PK, took money farming spots, etc
    and still many of these well known cheaters are in game... some players left, some friends parties left, whole clans left servers...

about Krowaz/Cursed items, somebody likes it somebody not, but truth is, cheaters farmed TONS of Krowazs materials... Cursed items are bugged, you cant upgrade them after +7 or +1rev

and i am not talking about stupid level jump event (event where you can jump for free from 50+lvls to 73-77lvl instantly) and during this crazy event they released Ardream heh
    EUKO has two kind of server - English chat only and Free chat, but guess what, on English servers Turks won Kingship and spamming king commands in turkish
    oh and nearly forgot, there are still many Candy Staves (Candy Staff) from +6 reverse to +26 reverse !!! which are better than any Faun, Molok, Fulitol or any other staff

if you dont care about these things, you can go play there, thats the truth about EUKO, at least for now
    Even with everything u wrote here , the EUKO is still 1000 times better than usko , Honestly the people bashing EUKO either have never played it or just not given it a proper chance and just booked it when it was the "cool thing to do". Cheater are being banned/jailed daily btw just check the official forums and u can see the many topics about it. Also about the candy staffs , most ppl who have them are non-skilled noobs so i dont know what your wooried about, they are still mages and get spiked harder than they can hit with any skill.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Dam that's awesome!!

And weapons doesn't have lvl limit?

Rogues gonna own then hehe

No scrolls?! Holy shit!!

And I'm asking coz I'm in the army and barely get home xD
    some players still possessing rare weapon defense armors like paper, plates, fullplates helmets with 25 dagger defense and other weap def stuff

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast