oldplayes why you guys have to trade spam

This is a discussion on oldplayes why you guys have to trade spam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok found snak queen for the 1st time and then thes idoits come and and start trade spam my healers ...
Page: 1

zane51

Default oldplayes why you guys have to trade spam

ok found snak queen for the 1st time and then thes idoits come and and start trade spam my healers i know it would have taken me a while to tank it by my self but i was beating the regen

yea ok we should have had our trads blocked, but why trade spam that is just wrong

monur from oldplayers

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7229/tr...tradspamih3.jpg BIGER PIC

Cocaine

need a bigger pic to see

Zparda

snak queen oO maybe she is using TRanfo Scroll and looking like HQ xD

Trade Spam is not ilegal(i got spamed so badly all my KO life) but is also not ilegal block ur trades....

If they trade they did coz they cant kill the Boss coz maybe some Boss Killer is coming...so dont complain and block trades..-.- Turkie

zane51

so becuse you think were noobs that its ok to trade spam

yes i ment harpy queen

Zparda

Be noob means u dont know how put "Block PM's" so if they want they can do it. I guess is like get rezzed with 4 Stones when u got 30 or 300.

If some1 use a KO ability (in this case Spam trade) to annoying u. Is not ilegal just learn from this and keep ur trade Close.

Maybe he really want show u smthg xD who knows ^_^

zane51

i see what your saying sorta

but if there were doing it to show me something
    1. they would only do it once not repetly
    2. not take the boss after i die
    3. so you see what you say would make sence but know they didit becues the are assholes

but why dont they defend there actions come tell me why you thought it was a good idea to spam my party

[/quote]

Billy-ToC

happens all the time everywhere get over it /cryless plz

zane51

lol im not crying just leting everyone know what

oldplayers are about

end of story for me. unless the idoit who trad spam wants to talk to me about it.

Zparda

/sending_care_cup_every_one_for_ur_problem_so_the_b astards_who_trade_u_spam_get_banned_and_raped_by_a _donkey

zane51

lol