Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Olympia 1vs1 tournament

This is a discussion on Olympia 1vs1 tournament within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is not a scammer . gimmi a lvl 59 char durka...
Page: 3

he is not a scammer .

gimmi a lvl 59 char durka

u obviously have no idea who we are. If you don't play olympia fack off. You don't know us so don't try to say shitz[/b]
    lol we know enough to figure out your a noob.. dcz tournament? this a joke or what lol... so people are supposed to give all the money and all you give back to the winner is 75m, 3 of the participants money.. so lets say 15 people join, you get the profits of the 375m, which comes up to 300m profit for your noob tournament?
    EDIT: ahhh fuck i didnt read scrotties post.. fuck you scrottie you beat me to it :P... EDIT: omg maybe i should read what others say before posting.. everyones got the same opinion lol

assailent

I think he should give more to the winners but he should get a decent percentage for running it. Its pretty hard to coordinate 30 flaming ko4life posters XD!!

duffer would lose against me as its been proven with zike ^_^

its called the one with the most 50% pots will win

stupid contest considering your pocketing tons of money.[/b]
    try an under 60 warrior against a duffer and see who gets owned then

agendas

I think he should give more to the winners but he should get a decent percentage for running it. Its pretty hard to coordinate 30 flaming ko4life posters XD!![/b]
    ty oceano and assalient.

lol to this whole thing.....im not calling you a scammer bro but if i was you...id do it the way i stated....and then everyone will love you for throwing such a great tourney....your statis on ko4life will rise....instead of it going down the drain with your smart azz remarks you have been saying to people in this thread....do it for free bro...what else you got to do? play more ko....

Up to you....ur either gunna be the greatest guy ever or the worst.....so far ur heading towards the latter.

the prize is crap not even worth entering. winner gets 25m and u keep the rest. ur just doing this to get coins obviously. most pathetic tournament ever. if winner would get the whole lot then that would be an interesting tournament... but under the terms u put just makes it look like u want people to 1v1 just so u can get their coins lawl.

poiz3n

if u dont like the rules or w/e dont reply ;s

if u dont like the rules or w/e dont reply ;s[/b]
    Im only trying to help him make a SUCCESFULL and fun torunement for all involved....

if u dont like the rules or w/e dont reply ;s[/b]
    like i already saw someone saying... this is a forum to discuss things... thats why we reply or else it would get really fucken boring... and you dont have to be his lawyer cause some people like to flame the lawyers too.. i wont do it tho

the_man_slayer

duffer would lose against me as its been proven with zike ^_^

its called the one with the most 50% pots will win

stupid contest considering your pocketing tons of money.[/b]
    lol wen did u beat zike :/

didnt obsene beatin u with only malice was it? xD

for the record I already mentioned this was a lv59 and below tournament. It will be a 1 at a time vs. Meaning you don't have to beat others to get to achill3z. And to recent post no its not a scam. And saying I have low IQ :P thats easy to say over internet buddy. [/b]
    Are you actually saying that if i saw you in real life you'd look smarter or your so cool that you'd fight me ?

agendas

its more of a tournament for bragging rights.....I can raise the prize and everything but thats the point of the tournament.

Dude you dont understand that for that kind of event you need a special zone where your the only 1 who's got access to,which is impossible unless you contacted k2 and they will not do that unless you pay them,and they will not create a new zone for 100$ ;d,so you are just offering ppl something they can do everyday but for money,ok you are not scammer but your trying to earn money on this tournament.I mean ppl can go to dcz and find a 1 v 1 easily...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123