is the olympia GM fukin serious?

This is a discussion on is the olympia GM fukin serious? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he says hi helcules is on... either he cant spell or hes turk, prolyl turk, but w/e i figure hes ...
Page: 1

Default is the olympia GM fukin serious?

he says hi helcules is on... either he cant spell or hes turk, prolyl turk, but w/e i figure hes here to ban those KOSPers (half the WindsOfChange clan was kosping DTS/AK in eslant o3 last night and most of the usual spots are full
    (not so much proof, but funny)

a second later he added "but full" :blink:
    so anyways the GM should be banning these guys right? worng, hes here to start spawning volcanic rocks! well thats useful, considering it wouldnt be any fun to ban KOSPers sinc eu dont have to look for them, they are everywhere... <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

try being a gm....with a population of over 2k on each server with over half macroing all around the map on every server...second u ban one another macroer see's it and says "YAY SPOTS FINALLY OPEN" and starts macroing....u cannot and will never be able to get rid of the macroers until k2 can make a patch that blocks macroing...or maybe if pb works or hs started to work :rollseyes:

sweetums

i think i missed something...

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    try being a gm....with a population of over 2k on each server with over half macroing all around the map on every server...second u ban one another macroer see's it and says "YAY SPOTS FINALLY OPEN" and starts macroing....u cannot and will never be able to get rid of the macroers until k2 can make a patch that blocks macroing...or maybe if pb works or hs started to work *:rollseyes:

perm ban would work.....
    ban those ppl macroing at dts
    and when spot is open, macroers come to the spot
    ban more macroers at dts
    spots open, macroers come to the spot and macro
    ban more macroers
    hows that?

Banned

Originally posted by Aory+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aory)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    try being a gm....with a population of over 2k on each server with over half macroing all around the map on every server...second u ban one another macroer see's it and says "YAY SPOTS FINALLY OPEN" and starts macroing....u cannot and will never be able to get rid of the macroers until k2 can make a patch that blocks macroing...or maybe if pb works or hs started to work *:rollseyes:

perm ban would work.....
    ban more macroers at dts
    ban more macroers
    hows that?[/b]
    then they get unbanned/make new accounts

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by Aory@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

perm ban would work.....
    ban more macroers at dts
    ban more macroers
    hows that?
    then they get unbanned/make new accounts[/b]
    takes a week if that to macro to 60+....can kill bosses at lvl 40ish running and multishotting.....they dont care if they get banned they make new accounts and go right back to it as i said u CANNOT get rid of them til macroing is blocked from ko...

IP ban anyone?

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by Aory@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

perm ban would work.....
    ban more macroers at dts
    ban more macroers
    hows that?
    then they get unbanned/make new accounts[/b]

Your're an idiot, if their acocunt got banned, how many times will they keep making new ones, starting over?

On Ares we did the same thing, banned, banned, and banned some more, eventually people wont even bother making new accounts, if they're not cought today. they're be cought tomarrow. It's ineviatble, you can't macro your way to a high level and not get cought, assuming the GM does his job and looks for them. Back when we had Velucia, greatest GM ever, we had a serious KOXP problem. After about me and the other con banned over 100 accounts each it was rare to find a macroer. Thye get shut down so many times it's not even worth starting over, think about it even with macro it takes some time to get over lvl 60, how many times do you think people will keep making new acocunts?

And I don't want to hear "well, if they submit a support ticket they get unbanned" If the GM says "DO NOT UNBAN EVER" Trust me, he wont get unbanned because i've gotten lvl 65+ GOLD prem people banned and never saw them agian, not even to this day.

zzz im nto saying he needs to clean the server, but just make a sweep thatll take like 1 hr tops and ban all the ppl u c instead of making useless ass not really boss events...

ankkax1

they should ip ban macroer for like two weeks first and if second time when they get caught perm ip ban. -_-