Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

olympia market section...

This is a discussion on olympia market section... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are we going to get one any time soon?...
Page: 1

Default olympia market section...

are we going to get one any time soon?
    siwyswirus likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

read my mind I was about to start this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    are we going to get one any time soon?
    Short answer, no.

I'm even on Olympia. And I bet we don't get one.
    Mods are prob sick of making new server markets week after week

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    I'm even on Olympia. And I bet we don't get one.
    Mods are prob sick of making new server markets week after week

quite true. who has to keep track of that, all the time.

Maybe they should make a new one where you can put all buying/selling no matter what server. I mean the market section here on ko4life isn't that busy so why have 15 or whatever sections for each server when most English-speaking people play on a restricted few. The only busy ones are like Cypher, Gordion (not even busy) same goes for Europa. Never quite got why there's so many when nobody use them. Just food for thought

EDIT:
    I mean we all know NTT will just bring up new servers all the time so why make it so difficult. Just make it like the one for the private servers, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    quite true. who has to keep track of that, all the time.
    seriously tho when are we getting the section?
    AlexBeepBeep likes this.

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Ganzah's post has indeed some validity, could possibly be good idea.
    About Olympia section, should be added as soon as Admin notices hes been informed in mod area, mods cannot add it.
    Meanwhile you can post down bellow general marketplace as everyone else does I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Ganzah's post has indeed some validity, could possibly be good idea.
    Could possibly be?

Quit tiptoeing. It is a good idea. It is mandatory. Ever server gets a marketplace forum. This is not even an idea, this is gamers4life members saying "hey admin, wake up and do your job"/

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Could possibly be?

Quit tiptoeing. It is a good idea. It is mandatory. Ever server gets a marketplace forum. This is not even an idea, this is gamers4life members saying "hey admin, wake up and do your job"/
    ganzah's idea was to make 1 market section for all server trading, its a terrible fucking idea. I mean 15 people post in maybe 1 section per day, its really not that hard to manage, don't want to manage it? don't be a mod its quite simple. It's not as if the asked changes are going to happen anyway, the forums been filled with false promises since what? 2 / 3 years ago? not as if anythings going to change.

ganzah's idea was to make 1 market section for all server trading, its a terrible fucking idea. I mean 15 people post in maybe 1 section per day, its really not that hard to manage, don't want to manage it? don't be a mod its quite simple. It's not as if the asked changes are going to happen anyway, the forums been filled with false promises since what? 2 / 3 years ago? not as if anythings going to change.
    I misread.

My point is there should be olympia market forum.

It's not asking for the sun and the moon.

Don't see you logic though. How is it a horrible idea? First you say it's horrible then you turn towards the mods all of a sudden. Of course it's a good idea. Really simple. Anyways, go ahead explain yourself please.

its a terrible fucking idea. I mean 15 people post in maybe 1 section per day
    Would work for inactive servers only. Which is indeed most of them.I dont say Im up to it, just said its not bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Don't see you logic though. How is it a horrible idea? First you say it's horrible then you turn towards the mods all of a sudden. Of course it's a good idea. Really simple. Anyways, go ahead explain yourself please.
    your really asking about logic? how is it logical to search through hundreds of posts to find the account or item you want because some mods (not all) are to lazy to manage 3 topics a week? it's illogical, i understand some sections are inactive but that doesn't give reason to make 1 section 1 big cluster fuck, just leave the sections as they are, they've been like it for a long time, its always been that way why change it and as i said, a forum with empty promises, it will take like a year to even possibly change it, so i'd stop wasting your breath.
    NyqpaN likes this.

your really asking about logic? how is it logical to search through hundreds of posts to find the account or item you want because some mods (not all) are to lazy to manage 3 topics a week? it's illogical, i understand some sections are inactive but that doesn't give reason to make 1 section 1 big cluster fuck, just leave the sections as they are, they've been like it for a long time, its always been that way why change it and as i said, a forum with empty promises, it will take like a year to even possibly change it, so i'd stop wasting your breath.
    Well you should know by now how ko4life is then.. And no I don't think it would become a "cluster fuck", since most topics get abandoned after people sell which makes them useless for others, so why would people search there? All topics of interest will be updated so you will clearly see which ones to look through. So there wont be too many at all.
    It's true though waht you said about the forum mods being kind of lazy, and that's why I brought this idea in the first place. Maybe you should think of something yourself instead of just whining.

"search through hundreds of posts" gimme a break.. 80 of those are most likely closed or inactive anyway.

EDIT:
    And I didn't suggest to remove all the existing ones, what I ment was adding ONE LAST section for the servers to come, then we wouldn't have to have this discussion anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast