Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

olympia market section...

This is a discussion on olympia market section... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ganzah Well you should know by now how ko4life is then.. And no I don't think it ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Well you should know by now how ko4life is then.. And no I don't think it would become a "cluster fuck", since most topics get abandoned after people sell which makes them useless for others, so why would people search there? All topics of interest will be updated so you will clearly see which ones to look through. So there wont be too many at all.
    It's true though waht you said about the forum mods being kind of lazy, and that's why I brought this idea in the first place. Maybe you should think of something yourself instead of just whining.

"search through hundreds of posts" gimme a break.. 80 of those are most likely closed or inactive anyway.
    I made a topic regarding a market section which as this is ko4life the only english ko forum in existence i have every right to ask for a market section for said server, no matter how many servers are opened, has nothing to do with "whining". As you seem so passionate about the way the market section is run go make a suggestion in the FEEDBACK section (Feedback) rather then spam this topic, which can actually be locked now as Darken has replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I made a topic regarding a market section which as this is ko4life the only english ko forum in existence i have every right to ask for a market section for said server, no matter how many servers are opened, has nothing to do with "whining". As you seem so passionate about the way the market section is run go make a suggestion in the FEEDBACK section (Feedback) rather then spam this topic, which can actually be locked now as Darken has replied.
    "spamming" you clearly don't know the meaning of the word.
    Of course you have that right and I agree that it should be fixed. But since it takes forever to do I brought forward a more simple solution(simpler in the long haul, it would still require a new section to be made lol) which would make it "easier" for the mod in charge, and a much more attractive solution. Don't bash me for it, but since you take such and defensive stance i'll leave this topic now so that no more tears be spilled on my account, thanks.
    Last edited by Ganzah; 06-08-2016 at 07:23 AM.

iTzBryan Senior Member

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

iTzBryan Senior Member

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

we can't wait for it !!

just keep waiting... just keep waiting...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12