Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMFG

This is a discussion on OMFG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it true that all of powerofthekings transfered to human side on Ares? its fuckin gonna suck -.- or did ...
Page: 1

Banned

is it true that all of powerofthekings transfered to human side on Ares? its fuckin gonna suck -.-

or did they all get hacked? 0o

OnanizE

what the fakkkkk!? no way! this shitt really happen? could someone confirm this? :huh:

Banned

i hope they did get hakced few topics down it says they did

Priestontale

i doubt 4 entire clans got hacked.. that favorite exp spot u had=full plys

Banned

yes..most went human..
    i seen hadinreloaded yesterday :P

Yup now its like x100 human for every Orc, now which GG human clan gonna come Orc to even it out?

Banned

welcome to diez nyggas

G0D

.... your a nub ruthvik I dont know why they havent IP banned you yet. You always seem to post Bs, if you didnt notice I already posted about them getting hacked.. The human thing is a different thing, only less than half of them will go seeing as the others dont even have chars anymore.
    All the big gun babas in there little crew got there chars taken from them. Longyan wasnt hacked because he has a leet gm connection and his char is gm protected. So probably longy and his cafe will go human.

only 10 or so are human, i wouldn't even call that 1/4 of them.

flamthrow

GM> items>Longyan> items: ultramag0,mozart and some other moron. Gotta love K2

Banned

.... your a nub ruthvik I dont know why they havent IP banned you yet. You always seem to post Bs, if you didnt notice I already posted about them getting hacked.. The human thing is a different thing, only less than half of them will go seeing as the others dont even have chars anymore.
    All the big gun babas in there little crew got there chars taken from them. Longyan wasnt hacked because he has a leet gm connection and his char is gm protected. So probably longy and his cafe will go human.[/b]

no no ruthvik is spammer all times writing about some sux.... no one will hack Hadin ! lol
    he is turk ! xD
    HadinFTW

BTW ruthvik u asked are all clan member's got hacked lol?!

Sahabi

More good orcs come Human plz

Ever since Nation Transfer has been working again, humans have been badly outnumbered by orcs. It will be good to see a more balanced pk and war.

More good orcs come Human plz

Ever since Nation Transfer has been working again, humans have been badly outnumbered by orcs. It will be good to see a more balanced pk and war.[/b]
    More balanced? are you kidding me? Orcs have one like 2 wars in the last 2 weeks and 24/7 it's humans in front of Orc base.

Last night, humans won the war after 4 minutes, within 15 miutes of the war started, invasion was taking place and luferson was taken over. That sure is a good fair war.

Banned

welcome to diez again

DragonFire

welcome to diez again[/b]

There talking about ares you spammer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast