Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OMFG.....

This is a discussion on OMFG..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG this damn shit with the non-premium users cant login is really strartin to piss me off when you cant ...
Page: 1

Default OMFG.....

OMFG this damn shit with the non-premium users cant login is really strartin to piss me off
    when you cant even log in to pathos that is rediculus why in the hell would k2
    make it to where you cant even log in to play the damn game
    they need to make bigger servers and servers for all the stupid fukkin turks
    they ruin the game with all the damn koxp and macros and shit like that
    please if anyone has a reason why k2 would want the damn game ruined tell me
    im really diein to know

oh yeah and if someone could give the link to update my sig i would really appreciate it

neofatih

if all the turks werent in usko, the servers would be empty with like 30 non-turks left each server

Originally posted by neofatih
    if all the turks werent in usko, the servers would be empty with like 30 non-turks left each server
    yeah but wouldnt you be happier without turks
    turks=koxp,macros,ks,restarts like everyday,etc.etc...
    it would make the game so much better

Cocaine

Default Re: OMFG.....

Originally posted by DELTA25
    OMFG this damn shit with the non-premium users cant login is really strartin to piss me off
    when you cant even log in to pathos that is rediculus why in the hell would k2 *
    make it to where you cant even log in to play the damn game *
    please if anyone has a reason why k2 would want the damn game ruined tell me *
    im really diein to know

You are a fucking retard. Nobody cares how pissed off you are about the non-premium rule. Bitch threads have been posted several times and nobody gives a shit. All your doing is wasting peoples time when they open/read your rant.

If you dont wanna pay $8 to be able to get in all the time, FUCKING QUIT. This game is not all about you, K2 making millions of dollars from turkish people is alot more important to them than a single player enjoying this game. So quit whining.

Hypnos

/hold burning lighter to hand
    /complain about how it hurts
    /keep holding lighter to hand
    /complain more about how it still hurts

CrusAd3R

Default Re: OMFG.....

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DELTA25
    when you cant even log in to pathos that is rediculus why in the hell would k2 *
    make it to where you cant even log in to play the damn game *
    please if anyone has a reason why k2 would want the damn game ruined tell me *
    im really diein to know

You are a fucking retard. Nobody cares how pissed off you are about the non-premium rule. Bitch threads have been posted several times and nobody gives a shit. All your doing is wasting peoples time when they open/read your rant.

If you dont wanna pay $8 to be able to get in all the time, FUCKING QUIT. This game is not all about you, K2 making millions of dollars from turkish people is alot more important to them than a single player enjoying this game. So quit whining.[/b]
    isnt it free to play? i wonder how can u tell him to quit this game coz he doesnt wanna pay.

free to play, pay to login

Foretold

Originally posted by neofatih
    If the turks weren't in the server, the servers would be full of English speaking people. Turks have driven most of the English people away, and they have basically made any English person who started playing quit, due to their stupidity and ignorance. So before you say the servers would be empty, think of the game in the long run. K2 would be making just as much money, if not more, with English servers, yet they still choose to dedicate their servers to the Turkish.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-neofatih
    If the turks weren't in the server, the servers would be full of English speaking people. Turks have driven most of the English people away, and they have basically made any English person who started playing quit, due to their stupidity and ignorance. So before you say the servers would be empty, think of the game in the long run. K2 would be making just as much money, if not more, with English servers, yet they still choose to dedicate their servers to the Turkish.[/b]

Wow, you cant be serious. You have seen how many people there are left in CZ after a turk DC. Roughly 30-40. With the amount of money they are making from the turks in this game, why would they even bother making english-only servers? That would be the worst business decision EVER. K2 might not know how to run a game or provide customer support, but they sure do know how to make some money.

Also, the servers would not be filled with english speaking people. Users from other nations would also be playing so it would be more of a mixture of people playing as opposed to a majority of the people being turkish.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by DELTA25
    oh yeah and if someone could give the link to update my sig i would really appreciate it * *
    http://www.vgamingonline.net/fansites/knig...dia.php?id=sigs

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DELTA25
    oh yeah and if someone could give the link to update my sig i would really appreciate it * *
    http://www.vgamingonline.net/fansite...ia.php?id=sigs[/b]
    thnx for the link

No turks = empty Servers. Yea id be really happy with no one to play with.. Go play MYKO if u love empty servers with less turks, but then again macroing is legal there. Suck it up, or turn it off end of story.. Youre the 6546513261645 person to complain about it.. and i am still drinking out of the same _/ every damn time.

Validating

There aint no english speaking people in game coz turks have fcked this game totally up, and for turks its fun to koxp and w/e.
    But for english speaking people its boring pissing off and bullshit game with dupers koxpers scammers ksers hackers... etc

Str1ckN

they should just make a turk ko everything would be better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast