Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OMFG.....

This is a discussion on OMFG..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl, you like empty servers? go jpko boon. there are lv 80 bitch's with godly item's and only 50k np.... ...
Page: 2

rofl, you like empty servers? go jpko boon.

there are lv 80 bitch's with godly item's and only 50k np.... lol

why? empty cz ftw. ofc every1 say now, turks=kospkoxp w/e..but let's remind:
    1. not only turks cheat
    2. w/o turks you dont have your victims..

i played long enough to know what's empty... lol you could login every time each fkin day... but sometime's you couldnt find even 1 enemy.... so.. usko still ownz

why do people say without turks=empty server thats not true there are many english speaking clans in diez

without turks =ko like it used to be

i dont agree with you.. the servers would be empty...

today i saw a guy w/o a turkysh nick. he was very good on english...

.. but after 20 min's he first time slmed me

less turks=more english ppl

Cocaine

You people are retarded, so let me make this very easy to understand.

[size=24]ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO CANNOT LOG ON. THERE ARE PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES THAT CANT GET ON DURING TURK TIME AS WELL. QUIT THINKING THAT ENGLAND, THE UNITED STATES, AND TURKEY ARE THE ONLY COUNTRIES THAT HAVE PEOPLE PLAYING THIS GAME.

Foretold

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Foretold@
    <!--QuoteBegin-neofatih

if all the turks werent in usko, the servers would be empty with like 30 non-turks left each server

If the turks weren't in the server, the servers would be full of English speaking people. Turks have driven most of the English people away, and they have basically made any English person who started playing quit, due to their stupidity and ignorance. So before you say the servers would be empty, think of the game in the long run. K2 would be making just as much money, if not more, with English servers, yet they still choose to dedicate their servers to the Turkish.

Wow, you cant be serious. You have seen how many people there are left in CZ after a turk DC. Roughly 30-40. With the amount of money they are making from the turks in this game, why would they even bother making english-only servers? That would be the worst business decision EVER. K2 might not know how to run a game or provide customer support, but they sure do know how to make some money.

Also, the servers would not be filled with english speaking people. Users from other nations would also be playing so it would be more of a mixture of people playing as opposed to a majority of the people being turkish.[/b]
    Think about how ko was before the Turks were playing. It was mainly English speaking, and was just a better game. If no Turks played, then more English people would have become hooked on ko, thus creating more English playing characters, and increasing the need for English servers. But since the Turks came in mass numbers, they basically drove all the English people to other games, making the game basically Turkish. So, If there was no Turks, say from the very beginning like old ko, then the servers that we now play on would infact be English or at the least non-Turkish.

WhyWhouldYaEver

[quote]You people are retarded, so let me make this very easy to understand.

[size=24]ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO CANNOT LOG ON. THERE ARE PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES THAT CANT GET ON DURING TURK TIME AS WELL. QUIT THINKING THAT ENGLAND, THE UNITED STATES, AND TURKEY ARE THE ONLY COUNTRIES THAT HAVE PEOPLE PLAYING THIS GAME.

Ehem <_< Canada FTW

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Foretold
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-neofatih

if all the turks werent in usko, the servers would be empty with like 30 non-turks left each server

If the turks weren't in the server, the servers would be full of English speaking people. Turks have driven most of the English people away, and they have basically made any English person who started playing quit, due to their stupidity and ignorance. So before you say the servers would be empty, think of the game in the long run. K2 would be making just as much money, if not more, with English servers, yet they still choose to dedicate their servers to the Turkish.

Wow, you cant be serious. You have seen how many people there are left in CZ after a turk DC. Roughly 30-40. With the amount of money they are making from the turks in this game, why would they even bother making english-only servers? That would be the worst business decision EVER. K2 might not know how to run a game or provide customer support, but they sure do know how to make some money.

Also, the servers would not be filled with english speaking people. Users from other nations would also be playing so it would be more of a mixture of people playing as opposed to a majority of the people being turkish.[/b]
    Think about how ko was before the Turks were playing. It was mainly English speaking, and was just a better game. If no Turks played, then more English people would have become hooked on ko, thus creating more English playing characters, and increasing the need for English servers. But since the Turks came in mass numbers, they basically drove all the English people to other games, making the game basically Turkish. So, If there was no Turks, say from the very beginning like old ko, then the servers that we now play on would infact be English or at the least non-Turkish.[/b][/quote]

Ah, those were wonderful times wern't they Foretold? I miss them

[quote]You people are retarded, so let me make this very easy to understand.

u retard the meaning of "english ppl" (at least in this post) is ppl who speak english (a.k.a non-turks)

jimfujitsu

I'm sure there wouldnt be a lack of players if turks would be banned or w/e.Many would come back and more would join.

tolgahan

no turks no bug fixing

lol thats really funny ...

hmmm empty servers,i remeber the old ko there was no problems,with servers i mean they werent full and they werent empty something in the middle(sometimes less sometimes more) and that was more then enough,but back to the "no turks",NO lags,less cheats,less dupes,NO KS(probably),no stupid pms,no non-premium barier,so i think its worth it i mean for turks to leave the game,but unfortunately that will never happen,cuz k2 doesnt want to loose that much money :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Gangsta1
    lol thats really funny ...

hmmm empty servers,i remeber the old ko there was no problems,with servers i mean they werent full and they werent empty something in the middle(sometimes less sometimes more) and that was more then enough,but back to the "no turks",NO lags,less cheats,less dupes,NO KS(probably),no stupid pms,no non-premium barier,so i think its worth it i mean for turks to leave the game,but unfortunately that will never happen,cuz k2 doesnt want to loose that much money :rollseyes:
    you stole my name! :rollseyes: :P

wraith86

Default Re: OMFG.....

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DELTA25
    OMFG this damn shit with the non-premium users cant login is really strartin to piss me off
    when you cant even log in to pathos that is rediculus why in the hell would k2 *
    make it to where you cant even log in to play the damn game *
    they need to make bigger servers and servers for all the stupid fukkin turks
    they ruin the game with all the damn koxp and macros and shit like that
    please if anyone has a reason why k2 would want the damn game ruined tell me *
    im really diein to know

You are a fucking retard. Nobody cares how pissed off you are about the non-premium rule. Bitch threads have been posted several times and nobody gives a shit. All your doing is wasting peoples time when they open/read your rant.

If you dont wanna pay $8 to be able to get in all the time, FUCKING QUIT. This game is not all about you, K2 making millions of dollars from turkish people is alot more important to them than a single player enjoying this game. So quit whining.[/b]
    obviously he cares and a single player enjoying the game? you think only hes having a problem with non prem or koxpers? god bless the limited minds.

you stole my name! *
    :lol: My ingame nick GangstazZ(Gangsta,Gangsta1,Gangstaz,Gangstaz1 were already in use lol )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast