Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OMFG.....

This is a discussion on OMFG..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div> Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold) Originally posted by Cocaine <!--QuoteBegin-Foretold @ <!--QuoteBegin-neofatih if all the ...
Page: 3

Cocaine

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)
    Originally posted by Cocaine
    <!--QuoteBegin-Foretold
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-neofatih

if all the turks werent in usko, the servers would be empty with like 30 non-turks left each server

If the turks weren't in the server, the servers would be full of English speaking people. Turks have driven most of the English people away, and they have basically made any English person who started playing quit, due to their stupidity and ignorance. So before you say the servers would be empty, think of the game in the long run. K2 would be making just as much money, if not more, with English servers, yet they still choose to dedicate their servers to the Turkish.

Wow, you cant be serious. You have seen how many people there are left in CZ after a turk DC. Roughly 30-40. With the amount of money they are making from the turks in this game, why would they even bother making english-only servers? That would be the worst business decision EVER. K2 might not know how to run a game or provide customer support, but they sure do know how to make some money.

Also, the servers would not be filled with english speaking people. Users from other nations would also be playing so it would be more of a mixture of people playing as opposed to a majority of the people being turkish.
    Think about how ko was before the Turks were playing. It was mainly English speaking, and was just a better game. If no Turks played, then more English people would have become hooked on ko, thus creating more English playing characters, and increasing the need for English servers. But since the Turks came in mass numbers, they basically drove all the English people to other games, making the game basically Turkish. So, If there was no Turks, say from the very beginning like old ko, then the servers that we now play on would infact be English or at the least non-Turkish.[/b]
    Ah, those were wonderful times wern't they Foretold? I miss them [/b][/quote]

I know what u mean Foretold, it was better back in old KO. But english people are not the only ones who get hooked on this game. Others such as French or Italian people would come too, it just would not be as overbearing as turkish people. And there would still be cheating and all that crap, you cant blame the turkish nation for that, you have to blame the exact people who do cheat.

Yoav: Turks aren't the only people who dont speak english you fucking twat. If you were talking about turks, say fucking turks, dont say people who dont speak english.

Doc

OK I will spell it out in ENGLISH, ROFD did not spoil this game, A large populus of mainly "Turkish" ppl did. Before anyone bitchs I know that not all turks are cheats but unfortunately most are dont ask me why maybe they are all kids, maybe they dont like being beat fair and square by more skilled players I dont know but I can say without any doubt that its these ppl that have brought this game down.

if u dont like turks go play myko lol , get used to lvl 80s with shell+10 rnning arround and shell+8 /15 in merch for 25m

Cocaine

Originally posted by Doc
    OK I will spell it out in ENGLISH, ROFD did not spoil this game, A large populus of mainly "Turkish" ppl did. *Before anyone bitchs I know that not all turks are cheats but unfortunately most are dont ask me why maybe they are all kids, maybe they dont like being beat fair and square by more skilled players I dont know but I can say without any doubt that its these ppl that have brought this game down.

/Agree

Foretold

If you ask me, If the servers were filled with mainly English speaking people, but just a mix of different nationalities, then they would probably be even worse. If you think about it, most hack sites for KO are in Turkish, but if there wasn't 1 primary language for ko (right now the primary language is Turkish; English being the minority), hackers would have to find a way to communicate to each other on different sites. In other words, sites that normally would be in Turkish would actually be in English, meaning hack sites are open to the everyone and not just the Turkish population.

On the other side, though, is that the hacking would be more known to K2, and it would be extremely obvious that they must do something. Solutions could be created faster due to most of the hacks being in English, and this in turn would perhaps lead to better servers.
    Doubt that would happen, though, seeing as K2 knows most of the bugs know due to the few individuals who tell them, yet they still refuse to do anything.

Drug_Addict

Originally posted by Foretold
    If you ask me, If the servers were filled with mainly English speaking people, but just a mix of different nationalities, then they would probably be even worse. If you think about it, most hack sites for KO are in Turkish, but if there wasn't 1 primary language for ko (right now the primary language is Turkish; English being the minority), hackers would have to find a way to communicate to each other on different sites. In other words, sites that normally would be in Turkish would actually be in English, meaning hack sites are open to the everyone and not just the Turkish population. *

On the other side, though, is that the hacking would be more known to K2, and it would be extremely obvious that they must do something. Solutions could be created faster due to most of the hacks being in English, and this in turn would perhaps lead to better servers. *
    Doubt that would happen, though, seeing as K2 knows most of the bugs know due to the few individuals who tell them, yet they still refuse to do anything.
    hax in english ftw

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by DELTA25+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DELTA25)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-neofatih
    if all the turks werent in usko, the servers would be empty with like 30 non-turks left each server
    yeah but wouldnt you be happier without turks
    turks=koxp,macros,ks,restarts like everyday,etc.etc...
    it would make the game so much better[/b]
    and apparently non-turks = racist, stupid, ignorant, vocabulary limited to "lvl?", no manners, etc etc..

hmm... slm turks, can i join ya?

Aqu

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    and apparently non-turks = racist, stupid, ignorant, vocabulary limited to "lvl?", no manners, etc etc..
    I think you've got that mixed up, its the TURKS that are racist, stupid, ignorant with a highly limited vocabulary. I fully blame the turks for everything wrong with the world :P

tolgahan

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue
    I think you've got that mixed up, its the TURKS that are racist, stupid, ignorant with a highly limited vocabulary. I fully blame the turks for everything wrong with the world :P[/b]
    then ur father is a turk . LOL

j/k :wub:

Aqu

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by Aqu@

I think you've got that mixed up, its the TURKS that are racist, stupid, ignorant with a highly limited vocabulary. I fully blame the turks for everything wrong with the world :P

j/k :wub:[/b]
    At least then there would finally be some truth being told "ý fuk yur mother" :P

tolgahan

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    @

j/k :wub:[/b]
    At least then there would finally be some truth being told "ý fuk yur mother" :P[/b][/quote]
    rolf
    Turk musun? :P

Azotame

Default Re: OMFG.....

Originally posted by DELTA25
    OMFG this damn shit with the non-premium users cant login is really strartin to piss me off
    when you cant even log in to pathos that is rediculus why in the hell would k2 *
    make it to where you cant even log in to play the damn game *
    they need to make bigger servers and servers for all the stupid fukkin turks
    they ruin the game with all the damn koxp and macros and shit like that
    please if anyone has a reason why k2 would want the damn game ruined tell me *
    im really diein to know
    1. k2 ruined the game, not turks
    2. turks r not the only ones who cheat
    3. free 2 play, pay to log in h43r:

doesnt anyone atleast see where im coming from or is
    everyone gonna flame the shit out of this forum with shit that has nothing to do witht he post like always

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123