Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

omfg cheak it out

This is a discussion on omfg cheak it out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by n00bzZ And you're retarded if you think that DoL is better than CS <_< Tell e-games :P ...
Page: 2

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    And you're retarded if you think that DoL is better than CS <_<
    Tell e-games :P they are the retards lol

sophiem

Originally posted by ID4N
    only +7? pfff crap.. if it was +8 it was worth something..
    +7 csis fine for me

Unlike K2 they at least try to imrove this game somehow :

bukovski

loool :P btw its not so bad i will love to see something like thet in USKO, at least prices will go down on all servers!

Phosgene

jeez noobz shut the fuk up u fat ass i wanna pee in ur damn mouth ok ?!?!
    shut the fuck up
    ur the only retarded man here

I'll take that as a compliment <_<

You're the one saying DoL > CS

and p.s.
    It's n00bzZ for you <_<

Banned

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    I'll take that as a compliment <_<

You're the one saying DoL > CS

and p.s.
    It's n00bzZ for you <_<
    hahaha i was thinking to who is he talking? then saw the "noobz" asdff

they just make ŭt legŭt : )) Heŭl baba!

didinino

Originally posted by Pajatso
    they just make ŭt legŭt : )) Heŭl baba!
    fuk this fuking fuker! :P

now seriously, MYKO is just a big loss for us and for the company.
    i remember 3 years ago, it was still laggy, but there were lots of ppl in it, good GM's, gr8 security... i think... yeah i think... dunno never got hacked.

now they made it PTP->every1 gone.

BUT THE GOOD GM's AND THE GOOD PPL R STILL THERE!
    u don't believe me? check it out...

i had more fun in MYKO then this sh*ty US, ah, TR KO!, so i think K2 should learn something from Egames, and Egames must buy new servers outside malesiya...

Lawless

You know ive always said that if USKO opened its own babashop things would be far better......less duping/ hacking to rob items/ less frustration on the part of the legit players... certain armor/weapons and the 100% +8 upgrade scrolls should be in the pus providing they are nontradeable, hence non replicable and permanently tied to purchasing account.

That and make dedicated pay to play servers, leave several free servers but make several P2P exsclusively, 1000's of us pay for premium/KC every month any damn way and this would certainly improve OUR gaming

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Lawless
    You know ive always said that if USKO opened its own babashop things would be far better......less duping/ hacking to rob items/ less frustration on the part of the legit players... certain armor/weapons and the 100% +8 upgrade scrolls should be in the pus providing they are nontradeable, hence non replicable and permanently tied to purchasing account.

That and make dedicated pay to play servers, leave several free servers but make several P2P exsclusively, 1000's of us pay for premium/KC every month any damn way *and this would certainly improve OUR gaming
    If they went one step further and had a way to bind items to a char then people wouldn't hack as much maybe. If the item can only be used by the owning char it is of no value to anyone else.

The_Dude

GuySmiley had a +7 event on Xig at one point. First you had to go buy a bunch of BUS's, and some other crap, then you had to find where he was hiding in moradon. Once you found him (there were tons of people who did), he just picked people at random out of the crowd and upped their item to +7.

I wish they still did moral booster things like that, but instead they just let people macro freely in moradon and anywhere else. :blink:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

DotL is worth more than CS at +7 lol kk

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

dotl is shit!!! actually SHIT, with huge capital letters. Beside that is freaking ugly, a big fat purple shield, it gives shitty DD/AD, shitty hp, shitty mp, shitty repel attack, the only good on it is the ac...

CS+0 >>>>>>> dotl +8

i rather have a dd shield than a shitty dotl... cost less, and will help me more against rogues <_<

I wonder why no one selling CS's on merchants but there are so damn many DotL's on merchants, even +6 and +7 <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast