Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

omfg hahahahahaha

This is a discussion on omfg hahahahahaha within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gay turks...
Page: 2

DontBanMe

gay turks

acolyted

he said he bought DS for 650$ - from Patek :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

makes no difference if sullimo catches him with those items on his account ds +10 for example he will be banned for sure if no one has told him when i speak to him next i'll be sure to have him look

BloodOut

Originally posted by acolyted
    he said he bought DS for 650$ - from Patek *:wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko:
    Shut the fuck up, your wrong... According to K2

<Theodoric_k2> I am glad you asked that. There has been a perception built up that our GM's are handing special favors. this I can tell you is 100% false. Our Gm Staff are professional and fair, and do not give any special favors, even for people who have been helpful to us in the past. If you have an issue in the game, or need help in anyway, we do our best to help everyone equally and direct them to the appropriate represenative or departme>>

priest_

Originally posted by BloodOut+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BloodOut)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted

<Theodoric_k2> I am glad you asked that. There has been a perception built up that our GM's are handing special favors. this I can tell you is 100% false. Our Gm Staff are professional and fair, and do not give any special favors, even for people who have been helpful to us in the past. If you have an issue in the game, or need help in anyway, we do our best to help everyone equally and direct them to the appropriate represenative or departme>>[/b]
    you obviously haven't been playing long

DiffusalBlade

sarcasm :unsure:

BloodOut

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    Originally posted by BloodOut@
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted

<Theodoric_k2> I am glad you asked that. There has been a perception built up that our GM's are handing special favors. this I can tell you is 100% false. Our Gm Staff are professional and fair, and do not give any special favors, even for people who have been helpful to us in the past. If you have an issue in the game, or need help in anyway, we do our best to help everyone equally and direct them to the appropriate represenative or departme>>
    you obviously haven't been playing long[/b]
    You obviously haven't been socializing long enough to understand sarcasm.

Banned

You obviously dont know how to show people it's sarcasm.

You obviously dont know how to fight like bruce lee.

H1ddenRage

why you always lure on ppl doin bosses?

BloodOut

Originally posted by TehSheep
    You obviously dont know how to show people it's sarcasm.

"According to k2" and "There has been a perception built up that our GM's are handing special favors. this I can tell you is 100% false. Our Gm Staff are professional and fair, and do not give any special favors, even for people who have been helpful to us in the past."

If that doesn't scream sarcasm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12