Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMFG IT LIKE TIOCH AGAIN >.<

This is a discussion on OMFG IT LIKE TIOCH AGAIN >.< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; giggle Once Upon a time ... DuOrbit came to Tioch via a friend who lent him the account DuOrbit. He ...
Page: 1

DuWolf

Default OMFG IT LIKE TIOCH AGAIN >.<

giggle

Once Upon a time ...

DuOrbit came to Tioch via a friend who lent him the account DuOrbit.
    He started beign abusive to more than a few members in clan with racist sexist remarks he then started stalking a girl in clan .. who wont be mentioned. Sending her emails several times a day ....

k lets go through Your amazing evidence of me MrMightyMacroer....

Yeah that looks dodgy, wait your the .. like clan leader >.< of a group of people standing there ....

http://rapidshare.de/files/19001515/duwolf...fmacro.wmv.html

Yup shows a load of arrowshowerers ... >.<

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5603/du...wolfkoxp2cu.jpg

Yeah that looks like my Desktop Except the edited bit in the middle.. Gj nice work had me in stitches for ages....
    Hey if anyone wants to have a go register@ my website an go look thro some topics that the general public can vies, we even had a couple sections on

" What Does your desktop look like "
    x
    http://www.duwolf.f2s.com/viewtopic.php?t=24
    " Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:38 am " with no editing <<
    Everyone is welcome to go make there own DuWolfy Desktop picture, Join tioch an you will have access to the whole website an you could add a picture of me as well into it ;o)

yeah thats my SS , its like many ive sent people over the last few weeks including you " Send me a picture of it " ... Viola. Ive sent even SS of my chrter to ELT_Archer upon request to prove i wasnt edited , hell ill dig up some msn conversations of me an ceasar went i sent him my chrter picture an he tried cybering me on a webcam ... ohh wait that was crushdance when we said he was a hot chick an passed his msn .. any way i digress.

K now here comes the money shot....

Yes i did do/did have a chrter called lola_the_babe which i was lvling for a friend when it was in Rejects. Ive had the chrter for around 8~9 months stuck @ lvl 48 , i started lvling with it on my second pc using her as swifter doing harpies to intentionally use it as a DLW chrter because a friend wants to try KO. In 2 weeks of lvling its now lvl55 kinda sucky but cant be arsed as my chrter doesnt gain any % for like 4 months >.<

So im macroing an in 8 months gained 55 lvls .. w00t thats a kool macro. Yeah im a kool macroer who has an autochat function an auto disband function an i .. i . .. i .. i.... gimmie min think if some more stuff.

Ok now the real reason your so upset.

27/04/2006 *01:11:44 *DuWolfy *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *hey why all this bullshit? *
    27/04/2006 *01:11:55 *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *DuWolfy *i told u to leave my lanna alone *
    27/04/2006 *01:12:27 *DuWolfy *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *hey she said you were goin psycho on her declaring you undtying love an shite, FFs she only 15 *
    27/04/2006 *01:13:19 *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *DuWolfy *you dont know anything about our relationship *
    27/04/2006 *01:13:46 *DuWolfy *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *you dont even know the godamn girl , she live like a country away iono *
    27/04/2006 *01:14:01 *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *DuWolfy *i was gonna visit her *
    27/04/2006 *01:14:04 *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *DuWolfy *money is not a problem *
    27/04/2006 *01:15:23 *DuWolfy *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *look your only making a tit of yourself, i know why your doing this, but im fcking almost married an happy , me an lanna only fuck about *
    27/04/2006 *01:15:37 *DuWolfy *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *there was never anything in it *
    27/04/2006 *01:16:06 *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *DuWolfy *fu im gonna make a sad post on the forums about you macroing or something *
    27/04/2006 *01:16:13 *,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_Orbit_)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸ *DuWolfy *everyones gonna believe me cos im an e-hero
    yeah thats funny aint it ....

The real reason your pissed an i wasnt goin embarress you was because u started being abusive, being a dick. You had a 65 chrter which was taken off you .. i bought a 62 warrior for you , i equiped it an gave it to you ..

you became more an more abusive to members inclan everyday untill i was forced to kick you. You become bitter an resentfull when your advances to a 15yr olde where rejected. like msn conversations .. here like 4 emails u sent her in 1 day .. FFS man she doesnt WANT YOU ...

Email
    #1 * *It never had anything to do with coming to the us or not (I really didn't give a fuck where you went) It's I just don't like you any more like the way I did, I don't see me liking you anymore. Money is nothing to me If I really wanted I could go see you in the summer, but I don't see the point in wasting my time and money there anymore. I really did like you but that time has come and gone. I really wanted things to work out one day, but I don't see that day ever coming. So now I see you as one of my clan mates that I never talk to. Hope you see it the way I see things.

#2 * * Look I really really did fucking like you so dam much, I couldn't ever stop thinking about you(still do). But every since you said you want to be friends I didn't see you talking much to me and no I don't own you, never said I did, I never told you to do anything with your life. But saying all this is meaning less now I fucked up for the 3rd time I know, I should think before acting but whats done is done and can't be undone. But till I die you name will always be engraved at the bottom of my heart. *

Cya and hope the best of luck with life for you,
    The immature kid named,
    Andrew.

#3 * *Hey, ok before I go "silly" again (not saying I will) I want to know every
    thing that's on your mind about me. I want to know what you like
    about me and what you dislike/hate about me. I want the truth and don't *
    worry I wont hate you or go "silly" to what ever you say. I need to know
    this so I can get any thoughts out of my mind. Don't tell me anything that
    you think I want to hear because you don't want to hurt me.(nothing can hurt *
    me anymore) But anyway I want to get something off my back that I wanted to
    tell you, I like you a lot, more then just as a friend and I think you know that
    and like I said last night the shit I been pulling on you is not right it's *
    "immature" I was a ass hole and for that I am truthfully sorry and I would do
    anything to make it up to you.

THE END!.
    you got more an more obssessed with her everday
    MSN logs >.<

http://rapidshare.de/files/19021392/DuOrbit1.txt.html

thats the only reason you got pissed, thats the only reason your talking shite ...

thats the reason you outta stop playing games that turn u into a nutter an get a life.
    I went outta my way to help you as much as we could an in a fit of what immature jealousy you start spamming crap ... zzzz

1) he got kicked
    2) he got bitter
    3) he being pathetic

w00t lemmie macro my lvl70.100% mage plz

do NOT post personal info about another person
    Wasnt funny when someone phoned your mother telling her about u stalking a 15 yr olde was it ..... sicko[img][/img]

gtaguy

really guys this is a game its really not necessary to get that serious to do all of that

now both of you are acting immature

userbin

i'll take duwulfs side on this one....

i'd get tired of the continual bs that him and tioc have had to deal with since they formed on xig ;/

I <3 ORBIT

macro for life :wub: :wub: :wub:

nobody gives a shit about this guy is legit... nor that guy is editted

but it seem... you are the centre of attention when ur on top :P remember when blood were on top? they got flamed daily!!!!!!

so we'all should interprep this as: some jealous guy got pwned by the guy at the top... so he do everything in his power to bring them down

userbin

guru has been like satan of sorts....

moved every server tried to be some body... got close and gave up and move on new server new class, same shit over and over again ;/

there was the ks'ing of bosses on diez, or luring them all over eslnt...

or the trying to take over the old harpy spot in eslnt from symbolic on several occasions... 1 was fraps by animavillis and posted on forums.... the other time guru accused us of ks'in when his party was there first after server restart, but did nothing since, "they didn't have buffer" brode was provoking with out buffs using me for swifts... and mages were using spells of life / no buffs at all in our party and we killed full lures till we got a buffer...

then lets move to cypher where guru most doubtably macro a rouge.. on one occasion he was noted pm'in a turk named stil_dr3 who had shouted S> IRON EARING with an offer... he dissappeared there shorty after "the wipe"... yes the wipe, the one that sent many turks into full plates and +6 jewls again, the wipe on cypher that pwned most of the temple items.. and ALL the +1 +2 +3 jewlery...

after cypher i dont really know or care whwere he went.... didn't worry about him to much on diez while i was there... i know this crap simply cause we occupied the same servers at various times ;/

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by userbin
    guru has been like satan of sorts....

moved every server tried to be some body... *got close and gave up and move on new server new class, same shit over and over again ;/

there was the ks'ing of bosses on diez, or luring them all over eslnt...

or the trying to take over the old harpy spot in eslnt from symbolic on several occasions... 1 was fraps by animavillis and posted on forums.... *the other time guru accused us of ks'in when his party was there first after server restart, but did nothing since, "they didn't have buffer" *brode was provoking with out buffs using me for swifts... and mages were using spells of life / *no buffs at all in our party and we killed full lures till we got a buffer... *

then lets move to cypher where guru most doubtably macro a rouge.. on one occasion he was noted pm'in a turk named stil_dr3 who had shouted S> IRON EARING with an offer... he dissappeared there shorty after *"the wipe"... yes the wipe, the one that sent many turks into full plates and +6 jewls again, the wipe on cypher that pwned most of the temple items.. and ALL the +1 +2 +3 jewlery...

after cypher i dont really know or care whwere he went.... * didn't worry about him to much on diez while i was there... i know this crap simply cause we occupied the same servers at various times ;/
    then we used amano for 480 or 960 buff LOL :lol: full healer/buffer build ftw?

userbin

amano was for cz harpy, and tanking reblde

apoth0r

Sounds like internet grooming to me, which is a rather serious allegation. I certainly hope ur not any older then 16 as u'll have some trouble if the girl decides she was being stalked by whoever it was on the net.
    Very very sad.

mc_macking

No explanation on the msn convos that were shown? Seems to me your post was basically made to ridicule duorbit. Didnt see much to prove hsi post was not the real info.

GoodGun

poor girl

redfieldTnT

reminds me of himmel and those other puppy love ko noobs ^_^

and now back to

as the world turns .................

Pwner

ROFL, stalked a girl over the internet, now that is funny xD

bah serves her right for leaving the kitchen, when will women learn?

sorry i just had an urge to say something remakably sexist because it amused me :P

on another note i think i found a new way of making everyone hate me <3

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

on another note i think i found a new way of making everyone hate me <3
    speaking? :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast